1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play sub-forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Roulette as a Business

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by gizmotron, Jun 8, 2021.

1. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    It doesn't work well. I had the source code wiped out by the company that makes the development software. I could not recover it.

It adds " no bets" to the telemetry and I can't remove it. So I remove it with a text editor later. So it's a hassle.

I would just stick with 1.4. The 1.5 software is here though. You can download it and use the same access code.

Gigi666 likes this.
  2. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

Not immediately up but once a trend on two streams is caught it climbs fast.
    upload_2021-6-9_23-47-37.png

3. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

Sorry for polluting your thread, but just wanted to show that even going for higher payout double EC combos it can grow nicely

upload_2021-6-9_23-58-40.png

4. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

Played few more sessions, some shorter some longer, was always up 600+ quite quickly, not always getting to 800+ which was my target within 100 spins, but never ended in negative. As I only need 1 win in 4 bets on average I can't see so far how I could go down as far as 2000$ if that was my bank as per what you are playing with. Even if it happened it seems more likely to have a profitable session than a losing one. Maybe I'll give it another go online.

5. gizmotron

Retired
    You are not wrecking this thread. I'm actually interested in only hunting combo bets like you are. Once in a while you can hit a bet on all three combos, like odd, high, red for instance. It sort of like playing for one dozen to win at a time. Only it's 9 or 10 numbers. If you see two columns dominating you can hit on them for the combo bet. You can also combine patterns with trends. It's an interesting strategy.

6. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

Yes you can sometimes hit on three, but I tried that before , it was pushing it too much, I like the steady win to lose ratio with combos as losses are not drawing you down too fast even when a session like below happens from +600 to -280, I still managed to catch few nice trends eventually to get a new high. Even a slightly lower win% did not stop it going up as its still over the expected ~24%

upload_2021-6-10_18-32-33.png

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021 at 6:34 PM
  7. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

There seems to be a pattern in those charts. At some point there is always a winning streak that goes up by around 1000+ in short space of time. What I found working best so far is once two streams win I keep my bets on them until a loss or I see its unlikely to continue (for example BRRRB, I bet here R and if RRR happens if something else shows I switch that part of combo) even though a fresh pattern/trend shows on something else.

8. Gigi666

Gigi666 Active Member

Just to show its not all straightforward wins, but again even after getting as low as -1200 it did eventually hit a winning streak of 1000+ bringing balance back up to small profit.

upload_2021-6-10_22-24-28.png

9. gizmotron

Retired
    That just shows how volatile randomness can be. It takes years of this to get use to the ups and downs. People experience big downs and they give up. I spent decades allowing myself to descend deep into my bankrolls knowing that these powerful win streaks can be exploited. It's one thing to have the confidence to play this way. Those that don't have these strengths should do something else with there time and money. I invented 3 / 7 to give myself a rigid set of rules. In a sense I get out of a freefall state and live to fight another day.