1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Roulette Decoding software "ZeroHero"

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by ZeroHero, Jan 9, 2020.

?

Are you in or out?

1. In

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Out

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. ZeroHero

ZeroHero Member

Helo, I was developing a software that i call now Zero hero recent five years, and now i am looking for a test players for it, maybe receiving some reviews from you guys. It is very simple to use and it is free, maybe i will add ads later, but at the moment you may go and just try it.

I would like to find some real testers, who can get into it, not just go and spin a few rounds and say it is too hard or do not understand anything.

I am looking for people who are determined to test it for hundreds of spins only for testing, not even play. So those are looking for a fast results, you could fill as a mass for making a website newcomers growth. What i am looking is an answer, how you took a ride with my wild horse zerohero.online

Most of you i would probably hate for being not vegan, drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes, and i could keep this technique only for myself, but this is a time when i am looking for minds, who can get through ...

2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    How about a screen shot of the software?

3. gizmotron

Retired
    Here are two examples form my software:

chart33.png

graph33.png

4. ZeroHero

ZeroHero Member

maybe my software is tha same hard to understand as yours, but i hope people will explain me what i miss. I am not sure what i see in your picture. Sory dude.

5. gizmotron

Retired
    My software is not the subject. I just showed you an example of a screen shot. You were not supposed to understand it.

So I will ask again then. How about a screenshot of your software?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    Nathan Detroit likes this.
  6. ZeroHero

ZeroHero Member

7. raebel

raebel New Member

ZeroHero PM me! Let's
    ZeroHero PM me! Let's discuss this!

8. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

Dont worry gizmouton you have the best software and you have the biggest one... <<<<<<3

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
    Nathan Detroit likes this.
  9. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

What the biggest soft Salami .........LOL

10. ZeroHero

ZeroHero Member

i cannot find how i can pm you

11. ZeroHero

ZeroHero Member

i did not get your joke memmber of foundation, if you want to make fun, first you have to understand what is that you are making jokes of...

12. ZeroHero

ZeroHero Member

i was not trying anything to offend. everyone has his own style of betting. i prefer only inside bets. even i do have calculations for an outside table bets, i use and target only on inside. i do not know why my image was not approved so maybe i will add it again:[​IMG]
    Here you may see a graphic with results from a sequence of numbers. I believe this is the one that you want to hit above 5 points on the graphic. below you see a cut of roulette number sequence how it appears on a wheel table. and on the astrological-numerological part there is calculations for betting on planetary rulers of four numbers at a time. you may see a projection of sum of numbers from the distances average between a sequence that was put as a data. this projection changes after every new number, so i have put there a top of these projections, to get a more clear shot on a hot spot.

13. gizmotron

Retired
    Perhaps a few words about Salami is in order here. A Salami is a phallic metaphor suggesting a guy's Wang. Wang was a huge Chinese dude. A soft Wang is the suggestion that a software guy has a tiny Wang. This is the base minded mentality of a person using a crotch joke because he doesn't have anything good to say.

14. Sharptracker

Do you think it is better to show him what your software looks like when he only wants to speak about his software? That's why i say don't be too humble and show the world that you got the biggest one, it won't seem that crazy anymore to us bro!

15. raebel

raebel New Member

• Violation of Rule #4: No Posting of Contact Details
    ZeroHero: it appears you have to post 300 times before you can PM someone on this site. I'm going to be 70 this year so I'll be long dead before that ever happens. If you Skype contact me there: [removed]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2020
  16. gizmotron

Retired
    • Violation of Rule #1: Be Respectful
    sheeptracker, you are an idiot. You can learn a lot from a screenshot. Showing an example of a screenshot is a method of communication. The purpose of communication is to inform. I wanted to be informed about the possible direction, technique of method, and utilization of human interface the software developer was attempting to communicate with just a screenshot. But you need to root with the hogs in a hog trough. I find you graphically a waste of human flesh. No picture required.

17. Sharptracker

Take it easy bro, i'm just teasing you. If you feel that misunderstood, just cut yourself an ear :)

18. Nathan Detroit

Hard or soft Salami enjoy a glass of Red wine with it .

Get a Life and have some fun.

19. Nathan Detroit

I forgot to mention enjoy your WANG a secretary`s pleasure too.

20. ZeroHero

ZeroHero Member

i do not understand if pictures are not allowed here? why do you ban them? and please do not make theese cheap talks and jokes, because we both have our software's. it is meant for ourselves, we have different interest when betting, so no need to make this space as a theater of grandeur.

i have developed interesting software to play on roulette, but i miss a knowledge for right timing, when and what to use.
    as i have said before, first i am looking for determined people to test it by themselves. coz i do understand how it works, but how does others understand it i do not know, so that's why i am here.