1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Roulette - Random - Predictable ?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Has anyone ever looked into the patterns of where the repeating numbers in a 37/38 run occur? I looked into it years ago and with patterns the topic I thought I'd bring it up.
    From simulator runs I've noticed some can group together. Hardly surprising when there are potentially an average of 10 repeat numbers in a 37/38 run. It can happen in 1 to 3 areas on average.
    But it presents a grouping of expected results to aim for.

Thoughts?

2. The judge

The judge Member

Hi there,

I'm not completely sure what you are asking. In spin 1 to 10 we should get 0/1/2 repeats . Mostly 0 or 1. In spin 11 to 20 we should get 2/3/4 repeats. In spin 20 to 30 we should get 4/5/6 repeats. In spin 30 to 38 it's about 50/50. Also I would say we get 13 repeats on average. These numbers coming from my personal data.

This is on average. There will always be other sessions. Now if you ask if they group together or not is not easy to answer. Variance is our main enemy here.

Best regards,
    Lucas

3. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

What I'm saying is repeat numbers in a run of 37/38 occur next to each other if your tracking on a numerically ordered chart 1-37/38. It's a natural pattern.

4. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    Here's some stats concerning when any number appears for the 3rd time,
    and when any number appears for the 4th time. (grins).
    Use as needed.
    [​IMG]

5. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Thanks for that Turbo. Interesting stats. What do you use to run the numbers? Roulette Xtreme?

6. Rona

Rona Active Member

We need more stats like these.
    Keep up the good work.

7. petespin

petespin Member

when you are able to answer about events occur very rare in roulette then you have the solution your looking for ,if it helps...

8. The judge

The judge Member

Thank Mr TurboGenius,

That is very useful information. Unfortunately I'm not a computer wizard. So I was never able to do this charts.

Best regards ,
    Lucas

9. TurboGenius

Yes, I ran 60 runs off of RNG and then 60 runs with my actuals - both came out with the same data within a very small percentage difference.

10. Spider

Spider Active Member Founding Member

Hi Turbo.. As your method is based on maths does it beat RNG? At least you would know which the fair ones are ( if any) lol! Genuine question.. I feel I may play very similar to you.

11. petespin

petespin Member

guys i like to describe some of the way i play , my method based on triggers , and here i have the chance to tell u betting in a single dozen-column, [as i do] using any kind of progression sooner or later it will bust u , BUT if u use progression on triggers its very hard to loose lets say 5 triggers in a row [this is happenes at least with my method] its a totally different concept , so a 12 step progression its enough for me ,not sure if it goes that far, a 12 step for me in fact is 15 step for the reason i bet the same amount at the first 2 triggers in a row , i repeat the first 3 steps twice[2-2-3 ,and take a very small loss, 7 units, which is very easy to recover with so many wins in a row that my method produces most of the time ] . as i said earlier if it goes at 5 times [triggers] without a win after 50000 spins ,i dont care ,coz simply i will ve won so much before this happened .

12. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Doesn't really tell us much. Do you have an example?

13. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

I suspect the answer to that might be that the patterns occur the same for rng and real play as he mentioned in the post. And it's not the the patterns that create a positive bank balance its how you choose to bet/play with those expected results/patterns.

14. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Think my question would be do you ever look beyond 4 repeats? And how do you play them?
    Guess the 4th repeats narrows the field of choice compared to all those twice repeats waiting for the 3rd repeat hits.

15. TurboGenius

It seems to beat RNG and actuals with no problem. Live play hasn't failed yet - it could (you have to say that when you make claims like this lol).

16. TurboGenius

Correct

17. The judge

The judge Member

Hello Mr Fossell,

Do you know the 8 train by Ken ? (Mr J)

18. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Can't say I do? Can you point me towards it. Though sounds suspiciously familiar to somethings else if it involves chasing a number that repeats 8 times??

19. The judge

The judge Member

HI there,

I can't post the link for a reason I don't know.
    Go to roulette.cc and write " catch the train" in the search area. It's the first one they show . 8 train.

Best regards ,
    Lucas

20. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Two quick points >>

A) TG.....great post at RF !!

B) Guys, I have brought it down to 7 instead of 8 and a couple other awesome rule changes (tweak tweak tweak)
    Lets not mess up TG's thread, I have done it too many times in the past (sorry Ed).

Ken

TurboGenius likes this.