1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Roulette - Random - Predictable ?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Mar 10, 2015.

1. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    I left that place for good, tired of it.
    I can only beat my head against the wall so many times before it sinks in.
    I take that "deleting a bookmark" thing seriously. Laughs. Now I have one forum
    to focus on.
    The game was fixed/repaired so no one can cheat now, and the cheater drops to oblivion, yet everyone still
    wastes their time in wonder, with glazed over eyes. Too proud to admit they were played like fools.
    Anyway, done with it. Inhales. Takes more Motrin - one less headache, I'll save on Motrin now.

2. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Yep, its "one" of the reasons why I left. Never say never, you may be back.

Thing is, you have to put a dollar amount on your TIME. Its a waste of time there. To be honest, its a waste of time at most boards, NOW, not referring to the past. You/me are past the point (imo) of relying on others to help with newer ideas. I come up with better roulette methods while sitting on the toilet compared to most of them combined at RF.

Their creativity is zero there. Listening to others....another zero. So why bother? It just kills me, the member that has been playing for two years is arguing with me that he knows more. Insulting? Yes, so f**k'em.

I have reached a point there (RF), now I WANT them to fail (and they will). I know that sounds crappy but thats what THEY deserve. I said it before...if Joe knows more, has more experience, then shut the f**k up and listen to Joe.

Nope, not there. F**k Joe and his ego. He's only bragging and putting us down (rofl). Its a joke there. That board was never like that until maybe 7-9 new guys showed up. Now, they can all go down with the ship while I laugh!!

They have made me selfish. I wont share anymore, what for? Granted, General goes over the line a hair but the guy is right regardless if one likes him or not. They have stupid, crazy systems. Long live GG/VIP.

Ken

3. TurboGenius

Amen to that. At least those places were productive, while mixing in a healthy bit of fun and rock throwing - the progress was still there.

4. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    There's such a rampant infection of ignorance on the forums that it's almost impossible to carry on a real conversation.

5. TurboGenius

Well, I'm sure that can change.
    I heard some rumors about GG - if only the person in charge there would get in touch with me. Laughs.
    I have my user-name (obviously) but don't remember the password - which can't be reset because that link
    to do so doesn't work anymore. I have a open spot on my bookmarks now, could always put GG back in that spot
    where it used to be.

6. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    There's a new forum that's coming out soon. It's not the old GG. It's something much bigger from what I've heard.

7. TurboGenius

Cool. Once you've heard more, let me know lol.
    Now - where were we.

8. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Hi Ken

Can you point me to your latest version or post another thread in this forum with it?

9. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

Apart from these repeating patterns is anyone aware of any other patterns that randomness itself throws out or can't avoid?

10. TurboGenius

The nice thing about "random" is that it's random.
    I've always said - if the game wasn't random, it would probably be unbeatable.
    If the numbers were removed each spin - it wouldn't help the player, even when you got down to
    2 number remaining - it would be 50/50.
    But thanks to each spin being independent from the last, and it being "random" - you can
    start to remove possible outcomes and narrow down your possibilities. Yes, people will say that
    doesn't matter - but it does.
    You can right away eliminate a number showing 38 times in a row, or 38 different numbers
    appearing in 38 spins - once you do this you KNOW there will be repeaters.
    So sitting down, you have 38 possible outcomes and 35 to 1 payout. Impossible to get past that.
    Since we know that there will be a repeat - and we know that a number that appears twice HAS
    to be one of the numbers that has shown once.......
    We no longer face 38 possible outcomes, more like 24(ish). 35 to 1 payout ? I'll take that now.
    Patterns (a big part of my IQ tests dealt with pattern recognition - hence the name) always appear
    with random - simply because it is ....... Random.
    If it weren't - you would be hard-pressed to find a reliable pattern, and no doubt have little - to no advantage over the house edge. (which is small)

11. TurboGenius

It's just that people don't want to hear the truth - as I said in my quote/image I posted there.
    It's easier to follow and believe someone that lies, because that goes along with what they "want" to believe.
    So it's a constant battle.
    Then to have a section of the forums roped off where they can spout nonsense and no
    "Advantage players" ie. anyone telling the truth - is not allowed to post - then why bother.
    That was the biggest mistake that could have been made there, but it's not my show.
    When you can't intervene and are supposed to look the other way while people are being
    made fools of - I can't be part of that.
    Priyanka went from first place to 39th ? The instant that the game was repaired - no one cares.
    Instead - throw rocks at "General", call Turbo names. It's nonsense. I don't have time for that.
    There's a fine line between moderation and just letting anything happen. So the balance tips to
    the "animals running the zoo" - consider me "gone".

12. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

Sorry, I dont share anymore. Its not worth it. You can thank the idiots at RF for that. Sorry again.

Ken

13. The judge

The judge Member

Hi TurboGenius,
    I love this thread. All what you say so far makes perfect sense. But the puzzle isn't complete yet. Hope to read more

Best regards,
    Lucas

14. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

No probs. I think i get the idea of it anyway. Just not exactly how you yourself would play it.
    Hopefully this place will stay free of the idiots you mention!

15. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

I know some people aren't a fan of the outside bets but they do have patterns too, so...

Has anyone ever looked into the stats for gaps in occurrence of outside bets?
    I only mention as I noticed previously regular gaps in occurrence in evens/dozens within 37/38 runs.
    If we know the stats for these and how regularly they occur then they may be exploitable?

eg gaps in evens bets regularly show 7/8 no shows in a row in a run. gaps in dozens regularly show 10> no shows in a row in a run.

16. The judge

The judge Member

So sad to see this thread fade away. It's one that should be getting more followers. I guess playing even chance and column bets are more fun . :eek: I'm gone . This forum has nothing valuable to offer. Just as all of them. Scammers arguing and systems that never will never work. :(

Best regards,
    Lucas

17. Armitage Shanks

Armitage Shanks Active Member

I agree. Have been following this and read other threads on other forums from Turbo(and others) hoping i'll stumble across/workout how to use this information. The whittling down of numbers with repeats and playing numbers that show and avoiding/removing ones that don't to find those elusive winning numbers is,for me, the way to go after years of false dawns using other methods. If anyone can offer positive advise on how to use this that would be appreciated.

18. nowun

nowun Member Lineage to Founders

Winner
    It all comes down to doing it yourself. Experiment with an open mind. It takes time, dedication and dare I say it, hard work. Most are not prepared to put in the time and effort.

The judge and mr j like this.
  19. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

These are my words. (lol) Great post and accurate as hell.

Ken

20. Armitage Shanks

Armitage Shanks Active Member

Cool thanks for the replies.i I did the above for years but im afarid to say i now believe into the wrong type of systems. My Mrs thought i was having a breakdown as she found hundreds of sheets of paper coveredi in LLL WWW LLW or HLH LHH HLL OEE EEO with arrows , circles , numbers and so forth. She said they were the scribblings of a madman o_O