1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Roulette - Random - Predictable ?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Mar 10, 2015.

1. The judge

The judge Member

I'm still in testing phase. But so far the down draft comes from no repeaters. Meaning the average is below expectations. But still those few sessions did recover in + . Not much but in +. Done 33 sessions now. And had 2 sessions where I needed to recover almost a full br (500u). Each session played till 222 spins. Just to see how it does and to find the best win point.

2. Armitage Shanks

Armitage Shanks Active Member

Ive been playing this way.
    Bet the first 12 numbers to come adding a unit each time one is hit. Ive been quitting when around a 100u up. I have carried on when i get the feeling a lot of my numbers are repeating and won 300 plus units but also lost 700u recently. I had found you can get big downdrafts (300/400u) before starting to hit and getting into plus with this method but overall im still up even with that 700 loss. I was fairly confident before that when i was down this method would recover but after that loss the nerves have set in!

3. Armitage Shanks

Now play the first 7 numbers to hit as soon as i sit down adding a unit on each as they hit and do so every time they hit there after. If you dont hit early you have big down swings but have always managed to end up. last night was down 5000 and ended 2000 up after 6 hours.
    This is pushing my lifetime br to the limits though. Im torn with sticking with how turbo has suggested or looking at past spins to determine repeaters. Hows your way of playing holding up Denzie? Mr J do you stll use repeaters and if so do youl look at past spins? Turbo any help? Fossel winning and if with what?
    Half way through my big down swing i noticed (funny how now ive stopped looking i miss the big runs of all reds/highs/evens etc when this is what i use to obsess about) a run of five 3rd dozen and thought should i? and yes 2nd dozen came next :confused: i feel the dark side calling.

4. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    I'm not sure that I can add anything aside from what these 6 pages contain already :)
    Other than specific step-by-step instructions which the player will discover on their own based
    on what I've posted.

5. The judge

The judge Member

It failed big time. Huge winnings with huger losses. I'm doing something wrong for sure. Btw I've got this coded .... your first 7 numbers will lose. My apologies coz I don't want to be negative. But better I say it b4 you lose your br. Just to many numbers.

What does hold up so far is playing max 2 numbers. I seem to win 8 out 10 sessions. 1 break even and 1 loss. Still working on a good MM though.

6. Armitage Shanks

Cool thanks for the replies. Had the day off yesterday waiting for a delivery so what's one meant to do but play roulette online! Played the first 7 over three sessions. won the first quickly the next two had big down swings before winning. I was beginning to think i just needed to stick with it to win in the end, so thanks for the heads up Denzie.
    Im thinking of betting the first 7 that hit and as the game unfolds you drop the ones that dont seem to be hitting? Lets say 2 of my numbers reach a 3u bet i get rid of the ones still on a 1u bet? Ive only looked at this briefly but whats put me off is the numbers ive dropped start to hit. Amittedly this was only over afew sessions.

7. Armitage Shanks

Ended up in the old hippodrome in the west end tonight, last time i was there it was a club :D Thought id try less numbers as suggested so waited for numbers to hit twice before betting with a maximum of 3 numbers and as soon as a new pair arrive id drop the furthest back and did OK! Just hate waiting to bet so loved the idea of being able to bet as soon as i got to the table but cant see how i can without a big br. ive reread posts, watched the video and can see how random can be predicatable when looking at a large setion but wouldnt a large br be needed to take advantage of this? What sort of br do you need Turbo to start betting as soon as you get to the table?
    How do you choose your numbers Denzie?

8. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

I put an excel sheet together that gives me random results for sets of 37/74/148 spins. From that I colour coded and set up totals so I could see what's repeating, where, when and the average totals of each. Quite good to see the results visually and get a feel what to expect on average say before 37 spins and and what results to expect around 60 spins.

I think you're already playing this way but for me at the moment I get in and out at certain points of the spin sequence when the results are what I'm expecting to see as average results.

Betting every spin doesnt work for me. I see to many huge gaps in the spin sequence say between 3 repeats turning into 4s. Gaps of 20 spins isn't easy to overcome with progression.

9. Michaela

Michaela Member

Then TG proceeds to give a bunch of stats which he then says "proves" that spins aren't independent after all. All this demonstrates is that he doesn't understand what independence means. The fact that roulette outcomes conform to predictable patterns (probabilities) does NOT mean that they are independent.

Independence means that given two or more events, it isn't possible to infer from the stats that one event indicates/predicts/points to some other event.

Remember, this is a guy who thinks the moon landings were faked!

10. Michaela

Michaela Member

Correction: that should have been ... does NOT mean that they are DEPENDENT.

11. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    LOL. Well - that is true.

Correction allowed.. Michaela is expected to make mistakes.

I like this guy. I have no idea why though. Ha.

12. Michaela

Michaela Member

At least I recognize when I've made them. TurboGenius isn't expected to make mistakes (or if he does, he should correct them FAST).

13. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    This is real simple to see. This "new" guy (cough) is ONLY pissed at Turbo because of a lack of sharing (which I agree with). Now, Michaela has to do it ALL BY HIMSELF instead of being lead by the fuckin hand. (lol)

Call it a......I got you back moment.

Ken

14. Michaela

Michaela Member

The usual Ad Hominems (look it up). So predictable, Ken. YAWN.

When are you guys going to learn what independent outcomes mean? The only guy on this forum who seems to understand is Snowman.

15. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Great speech but I'm still right. If you aint keeping up with the traffic, politely get the fuck out of the way.

Ken

16. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

To be fair most here openly admit their mistakes including TG and MrJ. (Sleeper methods being amongst them)
    We've all made them along the way. Everyone has to, its part of the fun and learning process.

What we currently work with is what is known will happen and how to use that. Thats not a mistake. And it takes a lot of study to know how best to use that information. Its not infallible. Nothing is.

Nobody is pushing a system here so what have you got to disprove the maths? Or maybe you're just another that enjoys a whinge…

17. Michaela

Michaela Member

Fossell,

No, I don't just enjoy a whinge, and I'm not pissed at TG because "I have to do it all by myself", LOL. In the first post TG said:

How can spins be not independent when they are charted and yet remain independent when they're not? It makes no sense. It's the kind of magical thinking that primitive societies do. Why not sacrifice a goat? it will be just as effective.

You say "What we currently work with is what is known will happen and how to use that. Thats not a mistake." I beg to differ. It IS a mistake because stats don't tell you what's going to come next, not even a little bit. In order to have a better than expectation chance of successfully predicting the next sequence of numbers (notice I didn't say "next number") you either have to pay attention to the physics of the game or be playing a biased wheel which you have identified as being biased (and you have to know where the bias is).

The stats only give you a birds-eye view of what will happen in the long term, or what has already happened. If you collect stats of the appropriate variables (related to the dealer, wheel, ball, initial conditions etc) then that's a different matter, but using probabilities of random events can't help at all because past spins don't indicate future spins. If you think there's a contradiction in saying that outcomes conform to a pattern and also outcomes are independent then you don't understand independence. Think about it. Would it be possible for any random game to NOT exhibit some kind of pattern or some average which outcomes converged to? Obviously not. There is always an average because the average (expectation) is just a mathematical operation on data. Does this mean that an expectation also brings along with it the property that future outcomes can be inferred from past outcomes? Again, obviously not.

TG says he doesn't use past spins as a guide to future spins, but he does, as do all system addicts.

18. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

Great points. Roulette is trial & error over many years. You cannot "move up" the ladder unless mistakes are made along the way, myself included. Nobody is immune....but so what I say? The bigger issue is, the many members that have lousy ideas....lose with those ideas, then proceed to create another very similar method based off of those very same stupid ideas (lol). Most of the members simply go around in circles, never moving forward (or up).

I use this example all the time......lets say Bob has this new cool roulette method. After any even number hits, bet only the 1 3 5 7 & 9.....for up to three spins max, then start over. Most I think would say, that is the dumbest idea around (and it is). So we have Bob's idea near the bottom. There are some very very good methods out there (some from Turbo) and some not posted ;)

Those methods are in no damn way on the SAME level as Bob's plan. Some will say....ALL methods are exactly the same as Bob's, no difference. Mind you, those people are also in therapy twice a week.

Point being, it is your/my JOB to improve on CREATIVE ideas over the years. I have always said, I dont feel "thinking outside the box" can be taught. Just my opinion. You either have it or you dont, no grey area.

The people that dont have it, will either play/study the dumbest of ideas, purchase shit from others OR sponge off of other peoples hard work. Turbo (as one example) has put in the time over the YEARS to constantly be "moving up" the ladder. Not patting myself on the back but I also have some FINE methods. Like it, dont like it, believe it, dont believe it......who cares? Its not a pissing contest nor a popularity contest. Group A are winners, group B are not winners, group C are jealous and have too much free time on their hands, group D will ALWAYS continue to spin their wheels with stupid ideas and group E (I have respect for) will never quit and want to learn. They'll never stop the search.

Ken

19. Fossell

Fossell Active Member

I understand your frustration. But maybe you haven't looked at the numbers and the stats long enough. I think the statement of 'past spins don't influence future spins' is a phrase people interpret differently. They don't 'influence' future spins. But they do identify naturally occurring patterns that happen consistently. By being aware of whats unfolding in the present as you play and narrowing the window of when these mathematical certainties occur then progressions with multiple wins do overcome a roulette house edge. It's not about predicting the next result. Its knowing when a number of results will happen within a group spins.

I'm afraid the stats do tell you whats going to happen next. Not precisely when and how. But not an average over 1000's of spins. The window of what will happen is playable.

We may just have to agree to disagree.

TurboGenius likes this.
  20. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

Very very accurate and thanks. No where did I endorse Turbo's method...nor am I slamming it. Only saying, when he talks, I listen. Why? He knows more than I do. Silly me, listening to guys that know more (lol).

I have the NUTS to admit it, fuck ego. Ego cant pay the bills. You're a good guy Fossell, a decent member !!

Ken