1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery Saturday's $360 million Powerball jackpot will be 7th largest in game's history

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by Sparky, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Sparky

Sparky Member Founding Member

CLEVELAND, Ohio - The Powerball jackpot continues to climb after nearly 10 weeks without a grand prize winner and is now in the top 10 biggest Powerball jackpots of all time.

Since no one matched Wednesday's winning Powerball numbers of 24, 36, 51, 52 and 56 with the Power Ball of 22, the jackpot for Saturday's drawing has soared to $360 million, which is the seventh largest Powerball jackpot ever.

Seven players - one each in Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Tennessee - matched the first five numbers, but missed the Power Ball, so instead of winning Wednesday's $317 million jackpot, each player will settle for $1 million except for the Pennsylvania player, who purchased the Power Play option and won $2 million.

There have now been 19 consecutive Powerball drawings held without a winner since a player last hit the Powerball jackpot Nov. 29. Saturday's Powerball drawing is at 10:59 p.m.

The jackpot for Friday's Mega Millions drawing will be $49 million after no one correctly picked Tuesday's winning numbers of 11, 22, 25, 58 and 69 with the Mega Ball of 13. There have been five drawings held since a player picked the winning Mega Millions numbers Jan. 16 and won a $270 million jackpot. Friday's Mega Millions drawing is at 11 p.m., and ticket sales stop 15 minutes prior to the drawing.

No one matched Wednesday's winning Classic Lotto numbers of 8, 20, 23, 35, 36 and 38, so the jackpot for Saturday's drawing will be $2.7 million. Wednesday marked the 17th straight drawing without a jackpot winner since someone hit the jackpot Dec. 27. Saturday's drawing is at 7:05 p.m., and ticket sales stop five minutes prior to the drawing.

Wednesday's winning Ohio Lottery numbers were:

Pick 3: Midday, 593; evening, 831

Pick 4: Midday, 8008; evening, 9857

Pick 5: Midday, 77970; evening, 59545

Rolling Cash 5: 13-24-26-27-39

Pick 3 winners receive $500 for a $1 straight bet and the odds of winning are 1-in-1,000. Pick 4 winners receive $5,000 for a $1 straight bet and the odds of winning are 1-in-10,000.

The Rolling Cash 5 jackpot for the next drawing is $120,000 for hitting all five numbers and the odds of winning are 1 in 575,757.

Drawings for Pick 3, Pick 4 and Pick 5 are twice daily, at 12:29 p.m. and 7:29 p.m. The drawing for the Rolling Cash 5 is each night at 7:05 p.m.

Classic Lotto draws at 7:05 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $1 ticket are 1-in-13,983,816.

Mega Millions draws on Tuesdays and Fridays at 11 p.m. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $1 ticket are 1-in-258.9 million.

Powerball draws on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 10:59 p.m. The odds of winning the jackpot with a $2 ticket are 1 in 175,223,510.

The official Ohio Lottery site offers more information on instant tickets, raffles and other lottery games.

Source.

2. Richardo90

Richardo90 New Member

I'm fan Powerball too) But I have one small problem, I live in Germany, so I have to buy tickets on websites. I use GS lotto and don't have any claims. But could you suggest to me other sites, which provide abilities take part in American lotteries