1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps See what practice will do for you

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by superrick, Jul 19, 2015.

1. superrick

superrick Active Member Founding Member

See what practice will do for you. Even a six-year-old girl can do some stuff that you wouldn't think possible!

The one thing you should take away from these videos is that everything looks great after some editing. I often wonder how many outtakes there were when Frank Scoblete did his videos. You should know that the one they did when they made their little movie on the Dominator was so edited that it must have taken them forever to make it!

http://www.goldentouchcraps.com/HistoryChannel.shtml

Frank and the Dominator were on their way to selling the world on dice control, they needed a slick video to sell it. So they produced the above video.

Now comes a six year old little girl with some tricks, that just goes to show you can do with enough practice, but wait you need to see all of the below video, to see where Frank and Dom comes into play.

Maybe when she grows up, she will be selling dice control, that's if it's still around!

Harley and Mark V like this.
  2. Mark V

Mark V Active Member Lineage to Founders

Gambler, bikini contest judge, and lounge rat
    Well, if you never talk about your losses then you are always a winner.

Harley likes this.
  3. TSC

TSC Member Lineage to Founders

Thats hilarious and so true. When i watch the video of Dom, he does NOT throw square to the back wall. Its at an angle of at least 10*-20* from the release spot. One of their students who taught me GTC PARR or his version of PARR, he would get mad if i was not square, elbow locked upon delivery. if i got into the hook or at slight angle he would preach to get up and over near the DP. Even if in meant standing on something. You had to get your body up and over. Something short guys struggle with. This is why you see a lot of short guys either a) stand on a box, b) throw from the right side and go into hook on right side near dealer.

I wonder if Frank can answer this because it looks like Dom is standing on a box of some sort in the videos for The 8 Key Elements of Dice Control.

4. $nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Active Member Founding Member

Retired
    Rick -

YOU are RIGHT - AGAIN -

WITH PROPER PRACTICE -

EVEN THE UNIMAGINABLE IS ACHIEVABLE !!

Right On BRO !

$...eE..$

fish likes this.