1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Slots Slots with a seperate bonus attached.

Discussion in 'Slots Forum' started by LarryS, Jul 7, 2016.

1. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

Iwas playing a standard Buffalo machine. And after 4-5 spins I received and 18 dollar bonus....I looked up, nd there is a seperate bonus wheel attached to the machine, that has minimum, medium, and max bonuses listed and a "must pay by" amount listed under each.

There are also Buffalo machines without this attachment.

The question is......is there less of a chance winning something on each spin, or on each bonus, because extra money is being payed out via an added "bonus" In other worlds is the machine set to pay less on the one end, as you can get money from a bonus on the other end.

2. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

Generally, the game has about a 90% payback. The progressive meters with the reset amounts represents a certain percentage of the payback and the line pays represent a certain percentage of the payback. The line pays have a little lower payback percentage on the games that have the "must hits" on them to compensate for the money being out by the meters.

On a game that doesn't have the "must hits" on them then the line pays represent all of the payback. So you will experience more winning spins.

3. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

excellent, that what i was thinking.....thanks

4. Kunal khanna

Kunal khanna New Member

This is outstanding, this is what i exactly want to know about Slots.
    Thanks for share this.

5. Sandra453

Sandra453 Member

Sales Manager
    Who have played the Wild Water slot machine? it's hard to win there?