1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Software Software For Sports Betting Syndicates

Discussion in 'Gambling Software Forum' started by Sean Francus, May 31, 2022.

1. Sean Francus

Sean Francus New Member

Hello, I run a sports betting syndicate. I have a team of runners/bet placers that place bets, both in cash in shops and online, on behalf of our syndicate. Our current set up requires a huge amount of human input of beting information and hence human error.

We send out bets via Whatsapp groups and Runners then confirm stakes and odds achieved via Whatsapp groups (stake + odds + picture of bet slips). All data is then manually input to a database including all betting info, bet event settlement/results and runner wages.

Does anyone know of a software/application where bets could be sent out to runners via a central system? Runners then confirm bets placed back to the central system via a mobile app/system they have on their phone? Also would record the cash balance of each runner in real time as bets are graded/settled.

In summary a bet communication tool and accounting system for betting syndicates (or anyone that uses bet bet placers/runners)

Thank you for any help in advance.

2. 6th-sense

6th-sense Active Member

https://www.rebelbetting.com/ i think you are talking about arbing

3. Sean Francus

Sean Francus New Member

Thank you for the reply. We just find out own betting selection and bet them where we can if the price is right. We dont do arbing at all. Looking for something to communicate the bets to the runners and account for all the bets they place and how much money each placer holds. Also so we can see how much in total has been staked between all placers in real time (as bets are placed and confirmed back to us).

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2022
  4. hotjohnnn

hotjohnnn Member

I do not think there is a way to find something like that unless you pay a company to build it for you.
    If you are profitable and you play with high enough stakes should not be a problem.
    I am interested to check what you are doing and if i like it be a part of it.

5. thedough

thedough New Member

I am a programmer that created an AI tool for online sport betting, with that same AI tool I play also online roulette and till now it never let me down so.

I do live stream so people can join or be part of it if they want.

DM me or you can send me on telegram (@doughlaunders)

6. Gullywin

Gullywin Member

Zabsports may be the good option for you.