1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Still significant change/even if only temp at WOV

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by LarryS, Jul 29, 2016.

1. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

In the wake of the rule change coming where declaring the wiz is socially backward would be viewed as a violation......I will take the time now, to appreciate the others like LP9 and freddy, the founding members of the wov is dying thread.

Actually change has occurred.

We talked about how sick it was of some mods to feel that they were inflicting "shame" on people by posting names on a suspension list. I viewed it as yet another example of their lack of social skills(i know another perceived insult in the upcoming new world). Their masochistic tendencies. another way to tell someone they are "the weakest link". While the insulted party gets a double dose of insult....as a link is provided to add insult to injury.
    And now as the suspensions seem to be decreasing......the ones that do occur do not appear on the suspension "board of shame". That is nice.
    Is that a coincidence.....that 3 mods at least read these posts....and 2 have come over here to discuss the issues......and all of a sudden almost 2 months go by without a listing on the
    shamelist"

Meanwhile we see examples of beached whale holding back as he is told to back off by 2 members....and those members lived to tell about it as there was no punishment.
    I mean, still she treats people like crap in the way she talks to folks...but hey....not every Eliza Doolitle experiment works.

So for all the people who said, I wasnt defending neighbors....I was in it to just bitch and moan.....well the fact that I am happy about seeing results.....says something to contradict that.

And, unlike one late arriving member of that thread......I am perfectly happy to not be invited back, or receive amnesty. That was never the intent. One I started that "fuck you thread"...I forfeited my right to ever go back.

So all I can do is be happy for my neighbors over there and future neighbors not yet there who will reap some of the benefits set in motion way over over here as far as the suspension of "shaming" and the reduction in punishments.

Is this just a temp behavior modification. Probably yes...but who knows.

I agree with and will abide by the new rules here....just as I did at wov just before I was banned.

I will concentrate more in the sports and poker threads....if ever I have something to add.

2. AxelWolf

AxelWolf Well-Known Member

Guess
    I'm unaware of any new rules or why they have been implemented. Seems strange, I thought this site was all about being unconcerned? Eventually if there's money involved this site will be exactly like WOV without all the members and popularity. Whatever it takes. They used you and others by allowing you to say whatever you wanted to, too create drama and get more views and people.

3. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

and the wov establishment uses customers of the site to feed their psychological needs through punishment and verbal mistreatment.

although like I said above.....I do see some better behavior by the flying monkeys

4. Wizardofnothing

Wizardofnothing Well-Known Member

Go fuck yourself Larry you miserable fuck

5. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    OMG, an insult!

Off to the naughty boys room with you!

6. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

And it worked, because you...who absolutely loves drama, may have come here for whatever reason you claim, but you stuck around for the drama! :p And then, low and behold you even participated on some non-drama, AP/gambling discussions. :) So what's wrong with that?

There are enough Gambling and AP guys floating around, that have been banned at WoV for violating the rules (some of us banned while not violating the rules) and guys banned or disenfranchised at other sites, like Qfit's blackjack site or maybe some of the VP sites, or craps site (that I know nothing about), that can find a home here and we can have a decent little community sharing experiences and thoughts of gambling/AP as well as others topics. And certainly those of you still residing and participating at those other sites, like WoV, such as yourself and RS are very welcome here as well. :) (since I joined the AP community, I guess about 8 years ago, I have usually participated at more than one site at a time).

7. AxelWolf

Guess
    Yes it worked they used Larry and the gang to create some drama and get their site going. They now ripped the run from under them. They are good at what they do, even from the beginning with their..."your special"... "became a founding member" Spam member poaching tatitc they used it was very smart indeed.

8. Wizardofnothing

Wizardofnothing Well-Known Member

They are all scam artists and sock perverts

9. AxelWolf

Guess
    Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.