1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Suggestion on strategies

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by vinubinto, Nov 17, 2018.

1. vinubinto

vinubinto Guest

Dear Friends,

I've come across this strategy recently, and tried to implement it on the demo for the past 2 months and it seems work pretty well by yielding 20% profit per month. Have you guys ever tried or implemented? could you please share me the drawback. It's harder to implement on real account as we've to keep adding new pending orders as market started to range between 100 new trades and setting SL and TP.

I've added the screenshot, calculation file on the strategies.. I'm thinking to develop this as an EA.. Pls share me your opinion.

Note: Works only on Zero spread account, calculation are based on the commissions per lot.

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Images (click to enlarge)
    attachment.png attachment.png
    Attached Files
    Attached File
    xlsx.gif 20181117-Statergy tester.xlsx 54 KB

Source.

Attached Files:

2. Mark Ford

Mark Ford New Member

Strategy is the main thing in forex market. Without strategy no trader can make profit consistently. On the other hand, wrong strategy can cause of huge loss. If you want to make profit in forex market, you need to make a good strategy. You can learn how to make strategy and what kind of strategy suits you by opening a demo account under a good broker like [removed]. They help you to understand about forex and help to make a suitable trading strategy for you to make profit.

3. Diego San

Diego San Member

Currency trading was very difficult for individual investors prior to the internet. Most currency traders were large multinational corporations, hedge funds or high-net-worth individuals because forex trading required a lot of capital. With help from the internet, a retail market aimed at individual traders has emerged, providing easy access to the foreign exchange markets, either through the banks themselves or brokers making a secondary market. Most online brokers or dealers offer very high leverage to individual traders who can control a large trade with a small account balance.

4. Jenny Bane

Jenny Bane Member

Success in the forex market mainly depend on the trading strategy. Every trader has different trading style. If any trader wants to make success in forex, he needs to follow some rules. He should not take decision emotionally while trading. Success in forex market is mainly depends on the broker a trader choose. If their strategies don't suit the broker than he can not be succeed. I use [removed, pay to advertise] as my broker. They are helping me to become successful in forex market by giving low spreads and dynamic leverage. Their trading style is too easy to learn and operate.