1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps Sun Tzu continued

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by David Medansky, Feb 27, 2015.

1. David Medansky

David Medansky Member Founding Member

I didn't realize that I had only five minutes to edit a post once I submitted it. I apologize for any typos. Also here is some additional information I tried to add.

There is no one betting method that will consistently win at the craps table. You must be able to adapt to what is happening at the craps table and bet accordingly. In the words of Sun Tzu: "If the advantageous strategy is already adopted, there is still a need to create advantageous situations so as to support its accomplishments. By "situations," I mean one must change according to the circumstances so as to obtain the advantages." In other words, if the table is cold you must know how to bet the "Don't" side. If the table is hot you must know how to bet the right side to win as much as possible. You must be flexible with how you bet because the table is fluid and is always changing. You must know how to adapt to the table, be it a cold table or a hot table or anything in between. But always remember to NEVER lose focus of your goal. Once you have achieved winning your goal, stop and walk away from the table.
    David Medansky