1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Super Seizer

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by ignatus, Dec 16, 2017.

1. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    OK so in your first chart you stop at 750 (the rest of the chart won't matter now)
    in the second chart you stop at 750
    in the third chart you stop at 750
    4th chart 750 etc and then exit on the losing charts at -1500 as well
    Find what your total is at the end of this.
    You need 2 winning charts for every losing chart - you're going to end up negative
    in the end at the house edge.

For the record - there is no "luck", only math.
    Until someone can define "luck" as a thing and plug it into a math formula (which can't be done) then "luck" doesn't exit.

2. ignatus

ignatus Member Founding Member

Alright Thanks TG,
    then, i have to raise the wingoal. to MAX ~1500 hmm.... because minimum stoploss would be 1500, as you can see the chart goes down several times down to 1000, then turnes, and goes up again to profit.....

This is what i mean, we *cannot* stop "when we feel like it"?? IF we let our emotions rule us, we all be ruined? By that i mean, we lose by GREED (continue playing when we should not) and FEAR (we quit when we should not), so moneymanagement must be free from emotions? it should be calculated beforehand, based on testings done before??

3. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed

For me, way too many numbers.

Ken

4. ignatus

Well then? Why do i keep on winning with this one? Can you do the basic math? What is the probability of one dozen hit 3 times in a row? What is the probability for two dozens to hit (that's easy?) 66%? Now, this IS a 50/50 bet- 12 numbers vs. 12 numbers, (the other 12 is hedging)...you tell me?

Still, im not givning up on this one.

Attached Files:

5. ignatus

Test 22.

Attached Files: