1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Tax Time for US ???

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by lesuer26, Mar 15, 2015.

1. lesuer26

lesuer26 Guest

Hello,,

So many threads on taxes I cannot make heads or tales of everything! I don't care about paying taxes, I just don't want to get audited! So, can I use turbo tax to do my taxes? If so, do my forex trades (fx choice) need to be itemized like day trades? If so, do they get listed like

03/12/2015....EurAud....sell....1.40645 buy 1.38245 volume .05 gain/loss 91.25

or something like that ????

or can I just list how much profit I made on some form or the other?

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

Technical analysis depends on the hypothesis that the markets are turbulent no one knows without a doubt what will occur straightaway, and yet, price activity isn't totally irregular. At the end of the day, scientific Chaos Theory demonstrates that inside a condition of disarray there are recognizable examples that will in general repeat. This kind of confused conduct is seen in nature as climate forecasts. For instance, most traders will concede that there are no convictions with regards to predicting accurate price developments. As a result, effective trading isn't tied in with being correct or wrong, it's everything about determining probabilities and taking exchanges when the chances are in support of you.