1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Testing "Swing theory"

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by fxfast, Jan 11, 2019.

1. fxfast

fxfast Guest

OK... I admit it... I don't have a complete theory rather it's more like a hunch. I think prices move in a swing like electricity does in a wire. But the reason we do not see a complete swing on charts is that we're seeing a distorted picture caused by induction of time in it. Therefore, conventional time charts are definitely not the way forward. For this theory to be successful, we need a chart which does not draw pips based on time rather, we need a chart which is drawn upon price movement only; Range charts are very useful in this regard but Renko and others are just as useful.

let's look at USD/CHF for an example. Now, why I've chosen USD/CHF is a story for some other time. Perhaps when I'll complete my theory. Meanwhile, let's look at the chart.
    Attachment 3160968

According to one theory: Technical studies essentially down to hunt for support in an uptrend) and for resistance (in a downtrend).

It's evident by just looking at the chart that a massive downtrend is imminent in a long run. I have simply installed an alarm at the support @.98343. As soon as the price closes below support, SELL this motherfucker and use the recent resistance @.98486 as a stop loss.

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Image (click to enlarge)
    attachment.png

Source.