1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat The Baccarat Custom Table we play on.

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by MPSebar, Feb 10, 2018.

1. MPSebar

MPSebar New Member

Several years ago I wanted a Baccarat table I could move from the home to the garage. That meant either light weight or on wheels. The options on the net were 'slim pickins' at best. Then there was the new EZ Baccarat and there were no clothes at the time other than very expensive ones for a regular table. That meant something from scratch.

I decided to get the black standard Baccarat felt about 8 feet long X 3 feet if I am remembering right. Got it on Amazon a while back. Then came Home Depot and the wood to build the frame, cross center members and finally a this wooden table top to lay the felt on.

To protect the felt, a Lucite thin piece for the top and finally small nails into the frame and gold buttons to hold everything down.

[​IMG]

The Side Bets! We wanted more than just player banker tie or Dragon 7 and Panda 8. We wanted it all and so the table was born. It took a while color printing icons for the table top, but print they did. Then time to cut and finally glue them in place. We wanted more than 5 players so we went from Player 0 thru Player 6 plus 2 additional player gambling sheet so we can have a total of players at our table.

[​IMG]

and

[​IMG]