1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette The bloody unlucky system

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Damien, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Damien

Damien Member

Forgot about roulette for a long time
    Just recently been thinking of strategies again

I still like David Gregory's pattern betting even though I see it a bit differently..

Mines called the bloody unlucky system...because seriously you would be so damn unlucky if your completely random sequence comes up in the exact same order at that exact point of time...

I still believe by adding a dummy sequence , say a 6 series as shown below, and then popping your real money sequence once the dummy comes up, this adds to mind boggling unluckiness

RBRBRR/RBRBRRBBRBBRBR

You see how so fecking unlucky you would be? That's 20 spins in that exact order as your numbers appearing on the wheel...

You can get a random string generator to mix up the order after every spin automatically for simplicity sake

It's also bloody unlucky for highrollers cause of table limits maybe

10 pence/cent bets

If you keep playing the same BBBBBBBBBBBB
    it's eventually gonna come up....

But change the sequence every spin and I reckon you will be in the game alot longer

2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    The topic of this has been researched with a Marti to the point that it proves to not avoid the sequence of death that breaks the Marti.

It's about the most unlikely sequence occurring at an exact moment. You would naturally think it is safe and could not possibly bring about a loss to the Marti. But computer simulations have proven that it dies just like all long shot odds that takes out any Marti. You can't avoid the sequence of death, even if you add a third dimension to the unlikely sequence with a pre selected interrupt in-between each step. So if you take rBBrBrrB and make it r..B....B..r.B....r...r..B, with intervals on when to place the bet. it will still encounter the perfect sequence of death at the expected mathematical number of occurrences. That's because it never adjusts for what is happening at the time. It just barges right on into the sequence of death and loses.

You should figure out a way to power test your theory. It's the only way that you will be convinced. You can take thousands of predetermined sequences and use them only one time at any exact moment and you will see that you still lose.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2022
  3. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Bbbwwaahhhh, i always get a chuckle when coconut whine, squeal and wet themselve in fears at the thought of the dreaded progression of doom, the MARTINGALE, hey hey.

4. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    I always get a kick out of Hey Hey types because hey is for horses. Your great contribution to this forum and the gambling world is almost always how you feel or care about anyone that shares the truth about gambling and how you see it all as baloney. That's while you can't contribute anything of value. If you could you would. Nobody cares about what you think is important. But that is normal. Thanks for telling us how you think. You could be an adviser for Biden and it wouldn't even show.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  5. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Ah yes, the great gizmos-tard what flushed a few ks of the lung-yeh's investment cake down his random-readings toilet, hey hey.

oopsididitagain likes this.
  6. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

I see nothing " sinister" those 20 results. B T W the last 6 spins even clue me in to bet on Black.

Be consequential and accept results of your decision.