1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette The horse race analogy and set completion

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

I think we are looking at all this at upside down.

I've been reading a lot from 2008 posts both Turbos, Ken's and others and I think that the... horses are the repeaters in each group.

Doesnt matter how you form them.
    Just look at it vertical on Ayks Tracker and RX number chart and you'll know.
    3's becoming 4's, 4's to 5's competing with each other untill ONE of them is ahead (new high for you end of session).

It also coincides with STdeviation, hot numbers/groups etc.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    Spider and Bitrock06 like this.
  2. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

So are you saying we watch the speed at which these repeaters come up?

3. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Exactly. After a point you will have a clear view of whats ahead (visually and numerically)

4. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

What you say is correct, it seems that someone is well on the way to Turbo!

5. Giuseppe

Giuseppe New Member

• English only, please
    [QUOTE = "Smitridel, post: 83885, membro: 6127"] Esatto. Dopo un certo punto avrai una visione chiara di ciò che ci aspetta (visivamente e numericamente) [/ PREVENTIVO]
    Per favore puoi fare un esempio, grazie

6. RickK

RickK Member

Thinking upside down is pretty much where I "was"...going to work getting right side up today..thanks (Smitridel / Sergio)

7. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Some people really want everything served on a platter...
    Just read mate. Its been 10pages already in this thread as well as the other one.
    Read everything from "Catch the 8 train, everything Repeater Turbo-related, Magic 8" all are based on the same principles.

So in our case just forget the freaking number left on each group and focus on the repeaters of each group.
    Some will be ahead, some will be left behind but definitely ONE will hit above average.
    At some point maybe two.

Visualize it.
    Win.

8. daveylibra

daveylibra Member

Could Turbo please answer just one question - is how we pick the sets vitally important or will random do?
    Cheers!

9. RickK

RickK Member

I manually put the spins from Turbo's Minimum Interval VLS post into RX and it matched up after the first win, but after that, Turbo's MI line number didn't match the RX line number...any chance has RX changed the way they calculate Minimum Interval since Turbo's post ?

10. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Why on earth would you expect Turbo's method to work???

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  11. SERGIO

SERGIO Active Member

Have you tried repeating numbers in the smallest time? And always change those with the smallest interval of repeated, less those that repeat in a row? Just thinking out loud ...

12. RickK

RickK Member

I didn't manually calculate the Minimum Intervals, I manually inserted the spins from Turbo's post into RX and then checked the RX Statisics for Minimum Intervals....compared that to Turbo's Minimum Interval in his post..the first bets were on line 1-6..when it won, he listed the highest MI..which matched the RX highest MI and he stayed with bets on line 1-6....but after the next win they didn't match....just trying to learn about Minimum Intervals...thanks for the suggestion Sergio...not sure I understand your post at the moment, but going to work on it..

TurboGenius likes this.
  13. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Sergio,

I have a question for you. What determines the probability of a number winning?

1. The number of pockets on the wheel in which the ball can land?

or

2. The past numbers that have hit?

14. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

I have an answer for you.

The answer is both.
    Numbers on a specified group (in our case 37-38) whether its on roulette or just a random string have the tendency to repeat or more specifically to "correct" themselves on a statistical basis.
    Yes random has patterns - whether its caused by the hand of a dealer, a broken wheel, or "just" patterns (quantum physics) which we dont understand the cause of them forming (yet).
    In the first two cases in my point of view it's much more hard to identify them.
    The last cause has no limits - you can apply it anywhere.

Otherwise we would have 37 different result in 37 spins.

15. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Also a funny video about quantum physics and the importance of the observer that I came upon a few years ago.
    Now when you say observer just put your name on it and start to expect patterns.

So in correlation with our matter, when you see a string of numbers of course, theoretically it's random.
    BUT.
    Once you start "studying" it (expecting them?) to form in a tottaly random way, the results behave on a non-random way, thus forming patterns.
    So patterns exist only if you look upon them.
    Or thats the most simplified answer I can give regarding quantum physics and random results.

Ka2 likes this.
  16. RickK

RickK Member

With regard to the Turbo Minimum Interval VLS post, I misunderstood his comment about taking 16 spins (not listed) to qualify a line...i went right to the posted spins to put into RX.....

Sergio..you mentioned here you just were just thinking out loud...can't follow what you're saying here...any chance you could rephrase it ?..going back to RX to work on figuring out how it is calculated...unless there is a post somewhere explaining it...(I searched, but couldn't find one..) hoping it's way simpler than I'm making it..

17. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    WRONG.

The correct is answer is 1. The number of pockets on the wheel in which the ball can land.

Past numbers have absolutely no influence on which numbers will hit next.
    After all, how could they? Whats the magic force that reaches forward in time to effect the results?

The reason you won't usually see 38 unique number in 38 spins is because there are more ways form some of the numbers to hit a couple or a few times than there are for all of the numbers to hit just once. (For example 38x37x35x35x34 fewer opportunites as each number hits....verses 38x38x38x38...well...you get the idea.) This is nothing that can be exploited because you will find that the house payout is short of what probability says would be a fair payoff.

Now regarding patterns in randomness. Claiming that you can exploit the randomness and find the patterns to win is kind of an oxymoron. It's a stupid claim.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  18. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    You have never been more wrong. You are like Norman Bates' Mother.

"Past numbers have absolutely no influence on" ten reds in a row. At least we agree on that much.

BTW, this is just an attention blurb by Caleb here for recruitment purposes only. He just wants to prey on newbies. He just posts to get people to track wheels for him. Join his cult. You were warned again.

19. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Ah, I was expecting that you'll come down onto the same bang-against-the-wall logic.
    I've read a lot of your posts as well (from the past as well) and you seem to be stuck in the same thing over and over again.

No you cannot deduct something based on past spins.
    However since you entered a game your observed past spins have a statistical effect on all outcomes, since every number must appear at least once, twice and so on (given enough time) - since we're talking about a finite set of numbers.
    The clustering effect (patterns) is to be "ride upon" - yes you cannot predict the patterns but you can exploit them while they last (?) (be it dealers signature, speed wheel any VB method, or again quantum).
    - Fallacy you say? Yes, but a statistically observed fallacy.

Also random is everywhere.
    If your mind wasnt trained back at school in the way that the universe/cosmos in itself repeats patterns like the structure of a molecule to solar system, galaxies spiral form to spiral seashells (and the list can go on its wonderfull), you would say that all is Magic.
    Well yes Dr Sir, magic it is.
    Well...untill it becomes science.

Anyway you've proven time after time that you do not agree with either Pattern Schools of thought, so again each to their own.

P.S. Unless you're a native Greek speaker (which I am) ,you're using the word "oxymoron" wrong.
    I would say that "Paradox" is more suited and to the point.
    There, hope you learned something today at least.

20. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Cutting and pasting nonsense that has nothing to do with roulette isn't helping your argument. It's just providing more comedy.