1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge The loony liberals

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by mr j, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

3. Jimske

who ru talking to?

4. Jimske

@gizmotron
    You still didn't answer and tell me where you would be without the government. I'm guessing you take advantage of some of these Loony Liberal programs and without them you'd be begging on the street and then put on a work farm if you lived in some illiberal democratic or autocratic society or worse. Please tell me I am wrong!

5. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    You would be on a pike after I burned down the entire state of California by lighting it on fire at the same time. All you need is a delayed trigger. I'd use the right ascension of the sun's path, a pipe that allows the sun only to shine down to the bottom during a set week, where a magnifying glass could light the fuse on some common fireworks, and wait for the joy of cooking the most ridiculous state in the union.

If my Social Security runs out then I would be in one of the landfills set aside for seniors doing their part to further the utopian dream. I don't take rental assistance. All I have is SSI & Medicare. I paid into both all my working life. If you want to take that away from me then I want to take from you as much or more. Do you really think that seniors are going to allow themselves to be rounded up and exterminated? What I see is the end of the democrat party and the end of the progressive power structure. The truth in the media will become more mainstream. The attempt to bring about a crisis so devastating as a totally and complete failing of the economy will not succeed. I think exploited black people will rise up and turn on the loony left. The Hispanics in America already have.

Just so that we are clear. Do you want SSI to end?

mr j likes this.
  6. Jimske

LOL no i don't want it to end. You sure you're not Medicaid and SSDI? Hahaha

Just cracks me up. Don't take my Loony Liberal government programs....... where would you be without them?

7. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Resist the liberal menace at all cost.

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to GOD. Th.zJeffersom

mr j likes this.

8. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

Latino support for Captain Poopypants Biden is cratering. Latinos are very family-oriented, they're religious and they do not like gays and transgenders. To put it mildly. Neither do blacks. Being gay in a black community is a good way to get the crap beat out of you every day. Captain Poopypants is letting all these Latinos across the border thinking they're all going to vote Democrat, but that's a thing of the past they do not like the new liberal Democrat Party. Even Democrats themselves are turning against it.

mr j, gizmotron and Nathan Detroit like this.
  9. gizmotron

Retired
    I'm 70+ and still ticking. Medicare and SSI. oh, I get free covid-19 shots and boosters.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2022
  10. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    jpg_p843x403&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=uWdRh-S3f2IAX-VUuMP&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

Nathan Detroit and gizmotron like this.
  11. gizmotron

Retired

oopsididitagain likes this.
  12. Jimske

Funny stuff. Humor is important. Reminds me of something Zelensky said the other night. I'll paraphrase. He said many economic and political problems are way too complicated for most people to understand. But using humor is a good way to simplify and projecting opinion.

When I read this tropes it reminds me that all of us have two things in common. We all have an opinion and we all have an a s s h o l e.

13. gizmotron

Retired
    You may have never heard this before: "Embrace the Horror."

thereddiamanthe and mr j like this.
  14. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    g_p843x403&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=ouAHq3jR0FMAX8y8lHq&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

15. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    8565_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=xTGcTd1ih0gAX9JaX5m&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

gizmotron and Nathan Detroit like this.
  16. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    g_p843x403&_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=zw5uQKuDT34AX_ZNeX7&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

17. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    0338_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=5cd70e&_nc_ohc=cn9GSNKwxwsAX__Z9XN&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.jpg

gizmotron and Nathan Detroit like this.
  18. Jimske

Said by a person who obviously has never had any intimate discussions with children! When my son was 3 he wanted to know if everybody had a penis. LOL. When he was 4 at Disney World he wanted to know why "that man ( Michael Jackson as Captain Nemo) was dressed like a girl."LOL. Kids have lots of questions.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I miss my mom still. I vividly remember a lot of things with my mother when I was 5 years old and younger. This was pre-kindergarten because I started late because of my birthday. One of the things I remember asking her was if she had a penis like I do. I forget her answer. But I'm pretty sure she didn't say that she had one too!

Children are not sexualized like adults. These questions that they have are not a whole lot different than questions like why is the sky blue.

Having helped raise children one realizes they like answers but the answers don't need to be complicated. They like simple answers. And if those simple answers don't satisfy then they will ask another question.

So you and Nathan can go ahead and fantasize this into something it's not because of your own uptight ignorance about sexuality. Once again it's really not a big deal to kids.

"Stupid is as stupid does"

19. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    Regarding TEACHERS (not parents)..... Teachers need to keep their personal views at HOME and not in the classroom.

They do not need to teach eight year old Johnny that its ok to wear a dress.

Ken

20. Jimske

Funny!

Everybody's entitled to their worldview. I think it was Barry Goldwater who said something like "extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice." Of course that's an oxymoron.

The extreme spin you put on your memes and comments don't usher in Liberty, they usher in authoritarianism.

That's okay. There are plenty of people with your viewpoint that would prefer to be ruled by a king or a dictator. Well, at best, have a presidency with few checks and balances on the executive branch. You may get your wish. Donald Trump may walk back into the White House.

So be it. Everybody's got to fight to be free. Nothing new there.