1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette The Loop Ladder

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Damien, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Damien

Damien Member

Anyone heard of this strategy??seems hard work but if I'm not mistaken, Two consecutive hits of one colour must show within 50-55 spins=for the system to be profit....or have I got that wrong? Can someone here eloborate on it.... thanks

2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    This is great. Not that the system is great. I only watched for 15 minutes and couldn't wait to comment. It's a dazzling display of singles on the low 18 side. There are a few hits. If you were to reconstruct the results and bet the high 18 for all bets then you would massacre this progression in profit up to this point. The guy was just proving a point and showing that he played safe while in recovery mode.

Makes for an interesting grind if you can find singles on the weak side in domination somewhere. I like the trying to hit a double win with the house's money on the first win ridding. It does dig holes though. Too bad they don't know about singles on the weak side and other groovy daddio things that dominate at times.

3. Rona

Rona Active Member

For the first time I totally agree with Gizmo on his comments.
    The logic of the strategy is nice but the explanation and demo are tiring...

gizmotron likes this.
  4. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Sorry about that. First a person needs to see the trends as characteristics and patterns. That alone is a task to show people. Then the next step in learning is to teach people to stop seeing the trends as a form of prediction. They are just signals that work at times and not at others. The next step is to teach seeing patterns in the wins. It's very difficult to teach the slow grind upward. It takes experience to see a downward trend in the win/loss conditions. And last it becomes experience moving through the changes. It's a skill to not fund anything that is not opportunity. It's impossible to talk to people that can't see opportunity. And I did it here where everyone gets to try to blow it out of the water.

All the critics and skeptics have none of these skills mastered. So they are like an Adam Schiff seeing Russians again. Now he is clearly sick. They are just uninformed.

P.S. Maybe you meant the other guys here?

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
    Rona likes this.
  5. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Adam Schiff now sees Russians under every bed .