1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat THE NOT SO PERFECT BET SELECTION

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by porky, Mar 7, 2022.

1. porky

porky Active Member

So here's the thing. I think it is the same guy that has brought this up a couple of times in other threads. This deserves a thread by itself. Why? Because this is a superior bet selection method to the majority of arm chair methods.

Especially if you track it and look at its win loss patterns..
    AND..... looking to odbl is right in terms of just like dbl it fails odbl..... BUT, and read this closely a better alternate bet selection to be played side by side with it is a chop follow, or chop chop..... If two in a row misses with chop chop switch to follow follow. And IF you can't win running these two side by side you don't need to be playing the game....

Yes it is that easy......

I won't say f2 is better than dbl in the long run. They have similar hit results. BUT, f2 will hit solidly on dominants......This appears in a lot of shoes....

If your looking for a pattern to play these are it......

Xytras likes this.
  2. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

Are you inferring net betting?

3. Jimske

Jimske Well-Known Member Founding Member

I have the F2 rules someplace. Let me see if I can find it and I will post it.

Xytras likes this.
  4. Xytras

Xytras Member

For those of us who are not familiar with F2, can you please elaborate on it?

5. Xytras

Xytras Member

Yes, please post. I’ve tried to entice CT70 to give us a look into his approach in another thread, but so far it didn’t happen

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
  6. porky

porky Active Member

Net betting? God no.... Isn't that betting the difference between the two and it actually works out to being a D'Lam.... That would definitely rank as a smoke and mirror system seller scam.....

In the thread your honor I posted a picture of a grid play, Those selections usually work out to similar outcomes. This cuts it down to just four columns with totally different looks. First column Player, Second column Banker, Third Column out of first three decisions you will have either a chop chop, follow follow, chop follow, or follow chop. Mark for the next two decisions to be the same and if one wins continue the same. When you don't win one of the two switch it to the opposite. You can also get long losing streaks..... Play them to lose and the winning streaks take care of themselves. This happens on any bet selection just seems to be longer streaks with these two selections.

Follow the two when there is two decisions the same.... Banker banker, or player player.....Play that side to continue. Again when you miss two switch them. Bank, bank, switch to player player.

Run some of your shoes through the selections. You will see a lot of shoes where follow the two repeats hits or misses almost every time. You will also see similar in the other bet selection. Several ways to play the two selections. Back to back following hits and misses. Column to column on following the hits or misses. There are triggers that you will see work for one side or the other for as far as half a shoe....

I really can't explain this any better..... And your taking advantage of one of the best chop follow bet selection methods and one of the best Player banker methods...... Neither work or are always easy to trend but between the two you can with practice win units on just about every shoe.....

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
    Xytras likes this.