1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette The "Secret Squirrel"

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    The "Secret Squirrel." It's the game that system players play when another forum member uses math, logic, and common sense to prove that a specific system is worthless.

Often times BS terms are invented or stolen from other subjects and utilized out of their original context so that the system player can attempt to dazzle the reader into believing more BS.

Examples of bs terms and phrases are:

Ebb and flow
    Reading randomness
    "You can only win consistently when random is locked inside a cage under total equilibrium."

Feel free to add the funniest terms and phrases that you have found system players using!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    I can teach any moron to read randomness. I can even teach you. You don't want to be a moron do you?

You could at least experience 30 spins in a row where the first dozen, 1 - 12 didn't hit. I wonder in all your years of playing, have you ever seen a streak? Now a mugger on the street could come up to you and slug you, take your wallet, and say, BTW, a dozen that does not hit for a very long time is known as a "sleeping dozen."

If that connection to a missing dozen makes you think "sleeping dozen" then you are reading randomness. But what I like about you is that when the mugger slugs you, you think: "Thank you sir, may I have another." and "sleeping dozen" never sinks in. I love that about you. You are in dire need of being slugged.

3. gizmotron

Retired
    BTW, you are not without a known for saying. "Reading randomness never predicts future events."

4. mr j

mr j Well-Known Member

self employed
    th?id=OIP.R31rAHhGM991BeGzGGYjeQEsEK&pid=15.jpg

Attached Files:

5. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

Love this riff love this song...

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  6. gizmotron

Retired
    BTW, Special Snowman, where's that game where another forum member uses math, logic, and common sense to prove that a specific system is worthless.

7. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Over the time I've heard about vendors, waves, curves, range, reading dealer's subconsciousness, remote view and quantum mechanics mixing up with roulette.
    I'm not condemning any of them, everyone has his/her point of view, but the results are another thing...

8. gizmotron

Retired
    Magical beliefs are more a cause of problem gambling and even gambling addiction.