1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play sub-forum.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery The sticky numbers lotto effect

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by cluedupcity, Jul 27, 2020.

1. cluedupcity

cluedupcity Active Member

Writer
    The clue to winning bigger prizes playing any lotto games in the sticky nature of outcomes. Some lotto games have more number than others but through draw outcomes all behave in the same way. On the whole numbers stick and as such from draw to draw create their own entity.

For example, look at previous draw results, say at least 3, or 6 months worth of results and you'll notice that numbers in following draws repeat -- not always, but on the whole that do -- and where they don't you and/or you'll find one up or one down, close relations. For example, say a draw had numbers 20, 31, 43 ... in a following draw you might find one or more direct repeat and/or a one up and/or one down, so for example, 19, 21, 31 could form part of the numbers.

Therefore you stand a better change forming numbers for lotto draws that are sticky rather than choosing numbers that are far away from the previous draw. This is true most of the time.

There are some other aspects that can improve your chances of winning bigger prizes and I will include these in my writings at a later time. Some very powerful strategies. Combine all of my times and you'll win more often and win bigger prizes and maybe even a jackpot or two. I also have tips for when to buy lucky dips and why big prizes can be won.

How do you choose numbers when playing lottos?