Wild Mermaid, Jungle Riches, there are a couple of other variants. The game comes in two different configurations. In the first, during free game mode the nudging wilds come out on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th reels. In the second version the nudging wilds only come out on the 2nd and 4th reels. I'll be writing about the 2nd version. Here is a video of jungle riches. It starts out with just two tiles left to be broken and they are both in the 5th column. There are three components to the game. 1. The main game. Its a fifty line game with a mixture of regular and wild symbols. The pays are from left to right. You can make 3 in a row, 4 in a row, 5 in a row. It's possible to make multi-line hits. The main game has a big drop to it. In a sample space of 5000 spins I got a return of only 2862 betting units, or a 57.24% return. That's a drop of 42.76%. That's a huge drop for a game that has somewhere around a 90% overall return. 2. The Tiles. There are 4 rows and 5 columns in the game, so a total of 20 tiles to be broken. There are three ways to break the tiles. A. The random trigger. This feature will break tiles randomly as you are playing. I have a low sample space at this point on the random trigger. But it appears to activate about every 80 games so far. B. Scatter Pays. My sample space is still low on this feature to. But when I'm down to one tile to go in the 5th column I'm averaging breaking it with a scatter pay every 104 games. C. Line Pays. When you make 3 in a row it will break any unbroken tiles on that line. When you make 4 in a row it will break any unbroken tiles in that line. When you make 5 in a row it will break any unbroken tiles in that line. The very best play you could find would be 1 unbroken tile in one of the first three columns because it is so easy to make a 3 in a row. The 4 in a rows are a little harder to make. And the 5 in a rows are by far the hardest to make. So the probability of breaking the tiles is not equal. The tiles in the 5th row are the crux of the mattter. 3. The third component of the game is free game mode. When you break all the tiles you go to free game mode. You start out with 5 free games. And you get an extra free game for every nudging wild you catch. The line pays representing 57% of the payback tells me that free game mode would represent 33% of the payback on a game that has an overall return of around 90%. Through 261 plays I've gotten a return of 7,741 betting units in free game mode. That's an average of 29.66 units. But that number needs a slight adjustment. When you complete free game mode then 20 icons will appear. You get to pick on of them. One of the twenty picks is a retrigger where you go back into free game mode. That brings the return of free game mode up to 31 units. There is one thing I know. In order for this game to make a profit it has to payback less units in free game mode than you lose in the main game. This means to me that if you were playing this game straight through you would average losing something like 34 bets to get to free game mode. 31/34 = 91% Another one of the twenty picks is "remove column 5 tiles." I play all these off when I find them. The sample space is small, just 38 plays, but the average cost to get to free game mode is just 13 units. That's a healthy profit considering the average return in free game mode is 31 bets. So the crux of the game comes down to the 5th column. Just one unbroken tile in the 5th column will show a very healthy profit. My average cost is just 12 betting units to get to free game mode. When there are 2 unbroken tiles in the 5th column my average cost is 21 betting units to get to free game mode. I'm making a good profit here too. If you only take plays where there is just one unbroken tile in the fifth column then you are costing yourself profit. But this game is somewhat of a bankroll play. You have to be willing to take losing plays. This is what your stats can look like through a series of 20 plays in free game mode. This comes right out of my notebook. It's the number of bets I won in free game mode through 20 plays: 0, 42, 9, 219, 50, 10, 8, 2, 1, 0, 1, 39, 83, 260, 2, 73, 55, 4, 14, 78 It's nothing to go 7 or eight plays and not win more than 10 bets in free game mode. But through the long haul of it you will get the money.