1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette The Truth

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone, Apr 1, 2018.

1. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Millions of spins will bring out the almost perfect mathematical expectation that a complicated statistical analysis would have. It will be close enough. I have never seen a power testing of a system work to a player's advantage. There has never been proof that someone can beat Roulette with a set of rules and triggers. You must beat the wheel itself, or you must beat the chaos of randomness. You can beat the variance if you play inside the natural swing rate and quit inside small statistical swings.

2. BETJACK

BETJACK Active Member

IMHO
    beat the wheel itself===> read ADVANTAGE PLAY
    beat the chaos of randomness===>SYSTEM/METHOD play

eather WAY WE have to know WHY the play is WINNING...

We have to prove it by math ...

without solid prove by math

Blind testing of a methods is like chasing Rabbits...

a lot of work without any pay
    :)

3. gizmotron

Retired
    System no, Method yes.

As far as math goes, I wrote an AI version of my practice software. It makes bet selections based on trends. It increases bets on successful sequences of spins. It looks for the best occurring trend from 12 unique dozens that make up 4 sets. It places the bet and provides telemetry for each spin's result. So, in a sense it is rule based. But it has so many twists and turns that it is not lineal in nature. It is a method that includes waiting for opportunities to form. It accounts for effectiveness and adjusts to the reality of the play as it occurs. It's a method. But because it is an algorithm, it's mathematical proof.

mr j likes this.
  4. BETJACK

BETJACK Active Member

So tell me more ... I am curious

5. gizmotron

Retired
    Anyone that knows me knows that I adjusted my play since I wrote this software. The secret to my swing trading, three-and-out method, is in how the AI software decides to begin placing bets as it starts out and gets going. So all my students that have it, have my trade-craft secret. I wrote the software because, one, I wanted to see if I could actually do it, and two, I wanted to give an endless supply of examples of how I think my way through my method to my students. That school thing is basically done. There is no longer discussion there. I wanted to teach global effect tactics and strategies. I've been posting examples of practice over at the other forum. It's there in my section under the heading of practice sessions or something like that.