1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Thought I've improved, but now I feel worse...

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by david1bear, Jan 29, 2019.

1. david1bear

david1bear Guest

Since I started on CardsChat I feel like I have improved my game. But for about a week or so now I haven't been getting far at all in the tournaments that I play. I don't know if it's because I have been playing too cautious or just the way the game has been going.

For instance today in the Venom tournament I got an AJ unsuited and someone pushed me all in; I didn't call and the people who called really had nothing 10Q at best and I would of won-- 2 As hit the board. In the past I would of called. Another time I small raise a pocket pair of 6s and got pushed all in; I didn't call and again would of won.

Do you think I am playing too cautious or just need to chill for a while cause I feel down about it. I'm starting to question my playing skills. I really have been waiting for the cards when I get them I haven't been pushing all in, I limp with small raises like should I shove all in? I don't know look at me I am talking in circles. Would appreciate feed back if someone could thanks for reading and good luck out there.

Source.