1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Tips on how to win more at Roulette!

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Karen Nathan, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

It’s frustrating but don’t let it get to you Micky.

Just kidding RG, obviously you’re not him, but it’s a perfect example of how the forums are all insane at the moment... :p

I try to ignore the negative, just focus on information/tactics. The rest is just static.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  2. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

Well Rg, it's not really her fault... I can see many talking useless systems for x years, sometime all their life...

What was your last suggestion? Coz i haven't seen you being constructive on this topic as you wish it is on the forum... nope... but i seen you trying making mockery also.

3. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Sharp tracker ,

Some people will never wise up. I`ll give this ridiculous topic a well deserving coup de grace .

mr j likes this.
  4. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    RG, you have always called me an idiot and all sorts of other names?????????? I did grad community college, i am not an idiot!!!!!

oh yeah, and i did not even rat you out to the mod here for punishment, like U do to me and others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  5. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

I really don't like the fact that my innocent on topic Gambling Thread on Roulette got hijacked into a bunch of fighting! WTF? Why would you guys come on my thread that is about Tips to win more at Roulette and turn it into a battleground? You guys are ruining my innocent Roulette Thread.