1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge To the GIRL WHO BULLIED ME during my high school year:)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Eliza Felize, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Eliza Felize

Eliza Felize New Member

Wow , YOU ARE TRYING TO ADD ME ON FACEBOOK. I ADDED YOU SO YOU COULD READ THIS. Regardless, dear, enjoy that karmatic kick in the ass. The universe does pay attention and apparently, you pissed it off.
    If there is some sad high school kid reading this tonight, known that what I say is true. Who you are in High School doesn't DEFINE who you are. It is less than .0001 percent of who you are in real life and it really does get better. My name is Eliza and in High School, I was a LOSER.
    In grown up, real world time, I HAVE A GOOD JOB. I have created amazing paintings I do tattoos and I have a band. I have a comfortable house, nice sets of friends, and I’m pretty sure I’m becoming who I always was meant to be. I am better than you. It’s not an opinion. It’s a fact.
    Above all, I hope you enjoy watching me rock out loud from obscurity. Because it really does get better. Anyone who has ever used a buffer knows that you don’t shine in the beginning. Instead, you shine from constant irritation.
    And goddamn it, I shine. ./.

2. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    Asian girl! Huh? How much u lovee lovee looong time???

Wat up baaaby?

3. Eliza Felize

Eliza Felize New Member

doing pretty great hope you are too. :)

John Blerg and Nathan Detroit like this.