1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Tracking the winning number (story)

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by BGM4K, Apr 12, 2023.

?

Do you clap a royal hit button?

1. I am powered by sextamonium substrate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I am not of the choise

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

I have managed to calculate betting system and number prediction tracker for unlimited amount of numbers (sequence or algorithm), and this data gives you an insight of what kind of algorithm is on. You can track killer algorithm if one exists, roulette spins numbers, you track the winning number.
    And I am not talking about hot or cold section. You could avoid cold, but prediction dynamics change and recalculates everything every round making even more numbers into account. I have measured the distances' between every ball, so many sequencies, I have summed numbers in between each other and made a planetary tracking system just to understand if there is any force, that can influence destiny of a roulette spinning numbers.

The conclusion unfortunate algorithms, but they are coded, can they be decoded and read - the question was in my mind for a long time, and we kept coding. But the numbers keep showing in masses, the winning numbers in a search for a perfect betting line, how much can I take betting balance over emotions?

* I wish to run a twitch tv for this topic but to talk about function of a tracker require big attention,
    * If there is anyone wants to watch how tracker works? Maybe we can raise some funding for a big hit action in game on roulette with a tracker. Does administration allow foto of working principal? I know tracker needs nes design, but i was working to make a playing cards at the moment.

2. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

I can catch a number in 120 rounds 99 percent of a time. If you play 10 cents bet roulette the bankroll for 120 rounds is somewhere 82 euros or dollars. If you play 50 cents per bet, 330 the starting bank. And dollar bet per number is 660 dollars, you can imagine how it is expensive is. But with your help, i will raise the money, and you will see, how the algorythm works. Just for a special group, to join online coure, the physics working behind the roulette, or how roulette algorythms are set to make everyone loose. I will show you how to beat the unbeatable output, it is because algorythm is set to find a solutions, how to make loose big quantities of people, and only a few can win, where is that few spot? This spot is in hundred rounds, if you aiming to hit one of the 98 percents outlet from a roulette, the system must cover such ammount of expenses, so best way to play the numbers.

Outside bets require sequencial and frequency allocator to track fully of a ongoing phases. Very interesting stuff, with this tool you will understand, why you never really won on roulette.

3. Rheti

Rheti Active Member

Possible to stop this guy>

4. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

The issue of a roulette code was always associated with a need of help, addiction and so on. The ethereal substance attacks the user with an idea, to beat the code, first code is in itself DNR, written in karma, to meet your kind of enemy, you will conquer in yourself, then you will have your evolution, and many souls fell from the cliff like roller coaster to play, people forgot the code they have to conquer, and they just forgot what are they doing here in the first place. The issue became complex and wide spread between ordinary people, they forgot to develop the code against the demon who asked to come and fight it on a roulette table. The demon became so advanced, it even got a programmed code and made his wish more material, he became ruler of a roulette.

And this time one and only opportunity to this very rare solution, you can repay your karmic deeds once again, and get back to the base of a code. The only one solution, to recognize the demon.

5. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Just try Christ. He has overcome the demon for you. As far as skill goes, you get what you work for.

6. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

the demon is not religious, it is expanding pure Ethereum
    Code is in the karma, we do not offer soul saving mechanics
    pure calculations on roulette wheel, you would not feell alone and unsupported
    get a bot friend for your roulette time occasions

7. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

Your time to understand the code is coming. Sadly you cannot beat the system by your own decisions only. You have probably heard about many trackers before, random number generators and etc. You have made your own system with multiple failures and some gains, but no permanent. You have not spent time cracking the code and algorithms.

But the sunshine is here. I hold the key from roulette. Come children, gather around, and maybe you will be able to crack it and start going to +++

8. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

ecxept going to +++ there could be another option, finding that roulette algorithms are set to make you loose, no matter what you calculate or do. so far tracking the winning number is most epic, rewarding but very long and requires a lot of firm attention. to be able to sit every round for 120 rounds. Usually less, but you have to be ready for this ammount of time.
    And more. Betting on numbers 10 cents starting bet requires somewhere 70 dollars.
    The gain per set is from 1 dollar to 5
    on a long term should be 2.7 dollars per hour.if you want 27 dollars per hour, you need to start playing with 700 dollars and starting bet with 1

are there the one who is ready?