1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Turbo

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone, Jan 20, 2019.

1. RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost Well-Known Member

Things are quiet

General is bored

So it’s call out turbo time

TurboGenius and gizmotron like this.
  2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Fan Fucking Tastic... It's the Global Effect.

3. Benas

Benas Active Member

Looking for peoples who play better...
    I am absolutely sure, that you can't beat modern wheel with "your" randomness. That is the reason why I offer you simply wheel in my room. But you even it afraid :).

But all that is not important, important is that, that you claim himself the winner, but you do not know elementary mathematical laws. For you explain that theoretically is not possible win against random, but you that can't understand.

You cant understand that person, who not know chess moves - cant be chess champion.
    To wait 192spins and then bet on the number which falls only 1 time from 192 not gave you any advantage to future, you can only be happy that you saved that 192 chips, but this way can be happy every, who not play at all and even more...

All your talks that others do not know how you play that they not understand, but you will not show that, is elementary stupidities - everyone can say that can jump 3 meters high. But what is from such talks? And what is from all your talks, when you afraid even old wheel in the room.
    All understand, that you afraid not because you can easily beat it... :)

Be one time man and prove what you talk !

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone likes this.
  4. Benas

Benas Active Member

Turbo, once more what I can say to you, let's take any from sports basketball, handball, volleyball, hockey, tennis ...etc - everywhere is training and trying repeat in competitions what you did in training.
    In roulette is absolutely the same - in "training" we collect data analyze it and believe that the same will be in our game.

If in the game really will be similar to what we did in training - we will win, if will be other - we can lose, but we that can notice and simply - not play. So in play, we compare what happened just now, with what was before in our training and decide to play or not.
    Usually, in the game, all are similar as in training, because to change all is very hard.

In all competitions, participants do what they learned in training. Roulette is the same competitions.
    If you are a winner on roulette - then you must be something learned before and use that knowledge in the game. Are no other way.

I learned how and which data collect, how to measure wheel and ball speeds how to use that speeds in calculations

So can you formulate what you learned before? What do you use in the game? And because of what you are better than others?

5. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    Well, I'll give you this much - never have I heard that the only way to prove
    I'm a winner it to travel to "God knows where in the world" to your bedroom and play
    on your wheel.
    I mean it's not like you could just Skype or video call and I could tell you where to bet.

lol.

Sir No One still isn't answering the question, so that clearly means I'm right and he just
    can't bring himself to say it - as expected.

6. TurboGenius

Well, keeping it adult I guess.

Same example, maybe if I word it this way I'll get a reply that addresses the question ?

Me and SAA sit down at the table.
    I tell him I'll give him $10,000 if he can tell me what number WON'T appear in the next
    37 spins.
    He does the math in his head - he's got 1 in 37 chance of being right at this point.
    Sure, he could randomly pick a number but his odds are 1 in 37

37 spins go by - there are 12 unhit numbers and I make the offer again !!
    NOW he's got a 1 in 12 chance of being right ! (much better correct ?????)

Maybe he'll make a guess with his improved odds of 1 in 12 now instead of 1 in 37 ?

37 more spins go by - now there are 7 numbers !!!!!
    I make the same offer ! (he's going to use past spins from while we were sitting there
    I hope).
    He has a 1 in 7 chance of being right !!!!!!!!!!
    Not in 1 in 12, not 1 in 37 but clearly and without argue 1 in 7.

So no need to talk about probability is there ? each of those 7 numbers (and all 37 on the
    table) have a 1 in 37 chance of appearing - everyone knows this
    But YOU (yes YOU) have a 1 in 7 chance now of being right.

Now this should be clear to you, but can you admit it ?
    You "could" preach to me that all 37 numbers have a 1 in 37 chance of appearing
    during the next 37 spins and continue in your belief that roulette is a 1 SPIN game
    while I continue to explain to you that you NOW have a 1 in 7 chance of being right.

So there was no time machine, there was no magic here -
    the rules of my bet with you (the math of it) changed each time more and more
    into your favor but will you see this ?
    Now if you can accept that, you can also accept that the opposite is true (equally true)
    and that I can clearly pick future winning numbers at much better than 1 in 37
    Much better than 1 in 35......... understand ?

gizmotron likes this.
  7. Benas

Benas Active Member

Turbo you must understand that I am not against you, really for me even good that are such peoples like you in forums.
    But I am against only talks. But you and several others promote simply talks with posting some charts. But all that nothing prove. Must find some way how to prove. For me best is real play look to wheel and say where the ball will stand, of course, that not always is easy to do, but when not measure any speeds and look only to numbers you can do that easy in many ways. In mine, opinion is the simplest way skype video you sure that I nothing do bad...can do on only numbers I will write you order of number you say what will be next, then show from where I take numbers...again that will not be anything bad from mine side . You must understand that all talks are because some part of players not believe that you can win as you talk . And have for that arguments. You can say that you want to hide from others, but nobody wants method, only predictions where you bet, that nothing open.....

8. Benas

Benas Active Member

Ods to number not come in 37 spins are not 1 in 37. But you started then mine question to you calculate exact odss for a number not to come in 37 spins ?
    can write formula only :)

By the way allwhatyou writed after is not right :)

9. Benas

Benas Active Member

How not need when you all probabilities count wrong ...?

10. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

Turbo, how come you are using an aggressive progression (1-2-4-8-16-32 or 1-5-10-20) on your numbers that are supposed to have a better hit rate than 1/37, using flat bet only SHOULD give profit in the long run, how do you explain this contradiction?.

11. jekhb1976

jekhb1976 Well-Known Member

how many years on kindergarden do you need taco?
    you just don't read, now do you.

The progression turbo is using is based on his bankroll and the edge that he knowing to have.

12. Jerome

Jerome Active Member

Self-Employed
    Wrong. He has a 1 in 37 chance every time, it never changes. I really can't believe that after all your years of playing and studying the game you're still making probability 101 errors. What's worse, your entire methodology is based on them.

Bago likes this.
  13. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

If we follow Turbo's understanding of maths and probabilities, if we track consecutively 37 spins sessions and there is only one number left, then the Doctor has a 1/1 (100% sure) probability that this number won't appear in the next 37 spins session? LOL!. :D

Jerome likes this.
  14. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    The game is word salad. Vague posts and blurring the lines between past and future is the name of the game. I don't know if he's doing it on purpose or if he's truly boxed in by the gambler's fallacy.

wpid-glass-box_featured.jpg

I would hope that he can grasp the the probability of winning, after having posted it a zillion times, but I'm not so sure now.
    I've provided him with the facts, but at this point only he can free his mind.

-Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

15. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Caleb ,

Do you think any one will ever listen ? No way .

Would I ? NO.

ND.

16. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    On the contrary, people do listen and learn. Not everyone, but many do.

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  17. 6th-sense

6th-sense Active Member

heres an in depth study of this https://www.rouletteforum .cc/index.php?topic=4960.0

also heres ayk tracker to prove the law of third in action that unhits and repeats are excactly thee same all the time in 37 spins..

http://ayk.bplaced.net/tracker8/

set config to 37 which will make it into a rolling 37 spin tracker click on step and paste your numbers in and import...then just click step for each spin as soon as it get to 37 itll remove furthest spin and replace with new spin..all spin counts on numbers on there..
    to highlight repeats..unhits..unique just click on the tab on top left where there names are
    now..watch like magic as unhits and repeats stay in sync all the way through your steps..
    i wouldnt call it the law of the third but if it was truly random these would not be in sync ..thus the debate if you could actually get 37 uniques out..

the premise of link is not half of of unhits will hit next cycle but a third and a third next cycle etc..

only joined just to show this link and evidence to the law of the third as its called

Mako likes this.
  18. TurboGenius

I never said that - you are right that if we waited until only 1 number was left - he would have a 100% of guessing the correct number. That's not what I said.... read it again perhaps.

Still not answering I see - Shame.
    You're the one who wanted a adult conversation so why can't you just post the reply ?

At the beginning you have a 1 in 37 chance of being correct. (true)
    After 37 spins you have only 12 available numbers to be right. Your odds are now 1 in 12 (true)
    After another 37 you have 7 numbers to choose from. Your odds are now 1 in 7 of being right (true)
    The likelihood of you being right in our bet went from 1:37 to 1:12 to 1:7 (true)
    The odds of you picking the correct number increased more and more as time went on.
    It's basic math - anyone clearly sees this, yet you can't admit that I'm right.

So just say "yes, my chances of being right increase over time as the amount of
    possible winning options decreases"..... it's simple.. you can do it !!!!!!!!
    But then you'll prove I'm right in the reverse - where "I" can pick numbers that will win
    based on the exact same principle in reverse. Funny isn't it - you can't answer because then you'll
    have to admit that I'm right.
    *sad.
    Go back to posting memes and gifs I guess - your adult conversation clearly can't happen
    so long as you are involved in it.
    I'd suggest sticking with bias wheels and staying away from "random" - they are two different
    animals all together. Your cronies will be more than happy to agree with you either way,
    they don't mind showing how ignorant they are in the open to everyone lol.
    Jeez. 2 pages in and you haven't explained how your chance of winning my bet increase over time.
    What's the use.

Sputnik and jekhb1976 like this.
  19. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Turbo,

Let's try this. After about 150 spins, every number has hit but one. Can you predict, better than chance, which number is the least likely to hit on the next spin? How about during the next 37 spins?

Is the one number that hasn't hit more or less likely to hit? If so, then why?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  20. TurboGenius

Nevermind, I'm done.
    You won't answer and once again we'll just go in circles.
    Now you know why productive threads don't happen.
    I think that's your goal anyway to be honest.

Cheers.

gizmotron, Sputnik and jekhb1976 like this.