1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Turning Pro Baccarat Player!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by John Blerg, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Jakela

Jakela New Member

Ex-Stock broker, Forex trader.
    Well, thank you for the aforementioned advice... I'd love to learn about the CalAsia method..! I'm going to give "Baccerat for the clueless" a more than cursory re-read, and continue to keep in touch with you!!! Thanks again!!! Jake.

2. john merville

john merville New Member

gambler
    you're so funny...

3. john merville

john merville New Member

gambler
    good luck to you..

4. R19

R19 Active Member 👹 Troll 👹

Greetings, good day, and good evening bz type folks. I find this most interesting as there are professionals in everything in the known universe except, according to certain experts that see everything, baccarat.

In fact here up north where hockey is quite popular I do follow many professional sports leagues on my social media and I see signings for athletes of kabillions of dollars. Yet certain experts know for a fact that making any money in baccarat is not possible. Even in poker the are people that are considered to be quite professional.

As a result, we would appreciate and do look forward to hearing about certain tactics, techniques and details related to professionalism.