1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex U-turn

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Andrej07, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Andrej07

Andrej07 Guest

Hi all! My name is Andrey!
    I want to present my strategy. I went long to this it. All easy us seems. Ourselves go up the level of difficulty. It's not good and we know this.
    I write here for searching the confederates. I began to trade a forex 3 years ago and I will have to develop this sistem about which I willsaid in this message/ Sistems with indicators and sistem without indicators it is different things. I clean the graph from indicators 2 years ago/ They don't need me.
    Sistem: I search to graph the hi and low on 4H. Move on 1H and wait a moment when price will come back in a zona. Price rolled out a zona, I mark this a point. And price apdates hi or low. I install the stop-order, when order go in to istall a stop-loss and take-profit.

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Image (click to enlarge)
    [​IMG]

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

Breakout trading depends on breakouts off major technical levels. Breakout traders frequently rely on chart examples, channels, and support and resistance levels to exchange an up and coming breakout. They plan to foresee a breakout before it occurs. As the underlying buying or selling energy is the most noteworthy following the breakout and creates the biggest benefit opportunity. Moreover, breakout traders can likewise utilize pending orders, for example, stop or limit orders, to break a forthcoming breakout.