1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery UK lottery Lucky Dip / Euro

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by cheesepie, Nov 28, 2018.

Tags:
  1. cheesepie

cheesepie New Member

Hello all

I thought I'd share some information. The national lottery are reducing the numbers of prizes on the Euro Millions as of next January 2019. But the price per ticket stays the same.

Also, from my own research, when I have won a free lucky dip piece of paper for matching 2 balls. I check that free line against past drawn games database and 9 times out of 10. The free lines have already been drawn in past games!

What are the chances, odds of those exact same lines on your lucky dip coming out yet again.

Let alone coming out at all?

Surely that further increased the odds?

I raised this issue with national lottery over the phone, but they say its the computer that generates the lucky dip tickets and it's all random.....

Personally I don't believe it.

Surely large winning number combinations that have come out in the past should be wiped from the lotteries computers memory?

That way the odds of winning would increase?

It's just another way of tricking the general public, by selling them pre drawn tickets.

Next time you get a free lucky dip or buy a lucky dip. Have a quick look on the lottosearch.org website.

Is it just coincedence?

Thanks for reading.