1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex USD Apocalypse, coming soon!

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by COGSx86, Jan 4, 2019.

1. COGSx86

COGSx86 Guest

Attachment 3150959

With things becoming stretched thin, days like USDJPY yesterday will become the norm. Be ready for these BLACK swan events as they become, more more more like NFP, used to be but unscheduled!

With America going around flexing its muscle and all they do is show flab, we got a problem. China, Russia, India, stupid these are? I think not.

They have some of the most intelligent individuals on the face of this earth. Of course they see what is happening with the US economy, the massive debts, the overstretched economy built on a house of cards and even their own countries dependencies.

Why is China's currency pegged to the dollar?

The chinese economy needs Americans to buy there shit. If it wasn't for the American consumer, China's economy would turn into civil war, revolting against the communist government. The chinese are smart, when you have a country with 1.386 billion people under you feet, you know how to control things. Just take for example the previous quarter in China's GDP growth, it came to a stand still, overnight after the Trump tariffs. This would clearly be a signal to the leaders of China, "are economy not strong enough, we need U...S...A". He goes onto say "Need get out dodge, bad things coming" ( unpeg from the dollar)".

The rumours have circled from GOLD to some form of blockchain technology, to god knows what else but it doesn't matter. I can say without any uncertain doubt in my mind they have a plan already in the works, guaranteed! Most likely in place for years. These people are way to smart, then us dumb bums, who stare at screens all day trying to guess where the market is gonna go. I mean seriously just think about it in comparison. The world powers, vs us trading forex.

The US economy is phony. Now how bad will it get? Who cares for us, as a forex trader, all we should care about is making money in anyway way we can. From leverage to a 1000% to 50.01 Margin level bring it on, f@@k the phony no risk shit, money needs to be made and it needs to made as soon as possible, before the major intermittent unexpected days of chaos begin.

May the force be with you..........always!

Attached Images
    Attached Image
    attachment.jpg

Source.

Attached Files: