1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Vaddis Holy Grail

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by BETJACK, Mar 31, 2020.

1. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    OK, fine what I am getting at, only, is betting flat till hit = minimized volatility, then press a bit, if necessary .. to pick up the speed of the game, usually the hit after that &or closing hit = pushing a bit.

If you look at those high-volatility zig-zags at the end, I see no point progressing at all vertically, at least not to secure the first press hit perhaps even the second .. as the hit will bring you at the ≈same exposition amount if not progressing, & otherwise having no-hit, generate as little possible exposition .. in essence, not digging a hole, will result in fewer hits required to profit when those hits come close by, the variance returning temporarily in favor, & very importantly minimize the size of drawdowns;

as you may appreciate, I said flat→press, just to be clear.
    (eg. till hit→on hit ..... 1→1.5, 1→1→1.5, maybe closing hit 1→2)

Anyway, just a suggestion ...

2. MatwieJ

MatwieJ New Member

Thanks, any constructive input is very much appreciated. I completely understand this reasoning.
    With some other methods, I do use flat bet -> hit -> press / positive progression on a hit. I'm just saying that with this specific system, the problem is more with BS than with MM applied. Playing virtually all numbers won't work. Reducing the number of bets and therefore whole exposition in terms of units in play = minimizing drawdowns.
    But that's a whole different discussion :)

gizmotron likes this.