1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Las Vegas Vegas Baby!!!!

Discussion in 'Las Vegas Forum' started by soxfan, Sep 19, 2022.

1. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

It's been a while so next month gonna make the scene in the Las Vegas for three nights. Gonna be join for this trip by my lovely ex-gf, the Cuban-Jenny, and she's a swell broad so should be the funs time. Have heard good thing so gonna be stayin at the Circa to check it out, hey hey.

fathead likes this.
  2. fathead

fathead Well-Known Member

Have fun!

3. Gullywin

Gullywin Member

It sounds like you have an exciting trip planned to Las Vegas next month! The Circa is a relatively new hotel in downtown Las Vegas, and I've heard good things about it as well. It's great that you'll be joined by your lovely ex-girlfriend, the Cuban-Jenny. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time exploring all the sights and sounds that Las Vegas has to offer. Make sure to take advantage of all the great entertainment options and delicious food that the city is known for. Have a fantastic trip!

4. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Baloney festival, you should remember to stay for the "Rattlesnake Roundup."

5. Wilsoruna

Wilsoruna New Member

That sounds exciting! Enjoy your trip to Las Vegas with your lovely ex-gf, Cuban-Jenny. Have a fantastic time at Circa!