1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Want a HG? Here's One

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by jekhb1976, Jan 29, 2019.

1. AMK

AMK New Member

hello jekhb1976

after 37 spins have been tracked and after one of the unhit numbers is hit and its the trigger to start betting you say in one post

now place a unit say 0.10 cents on every unhit number.

in another you say the opposite creating a paradox

we look wich numbers didn't get hit. We now note these numbers and when one of those turns up we start to bet on it. using a possitive progression

post 1

try this with the lowest stake possible.
    track 37 spins and note all numbers that didn't got hit.
    now place a unit say 0.10 cents on every unhit number.
    spin.....lost we raise all bets with 1, so now all unhits have 0.20 on them. proceed this proces untill a hit. not in profit we lower our bets with one. so you play +1 -1 on every spin until a new high is reached. now we retrack the last 37 spins and start over. now you won't reach spin 74 without a win anymore.
    good luck

post 2

We track 37 spins only one time during our play session. after that it's on a rolling basis.
    after 37 spins, we look wich numbers didn't get hit. We now note these numbers and when one of those turns up we start to bet on it. using a possitive progression when it hits again. When after a hit a new high is reached we look back at the last 37 spins, and if you did it correctly, it will be a piece of cake to pick the new set of unhits. when after 37 spins and not at a new high, we play one more cycle up till spin 111 with the last unhit numbers from our session, usualy between 4-10 left. if after 111 spins still now new high is reached we start again with a new set of 37 spins and its unhit numbers, now we start with 2u base bet.
    hope this explains it what i do.
    By the way, with a possitive progression i don't mean 1-2-3-4-5...etc. but at least play with 1-2-4-6-8.... etc. but thats up to you.
    have fun, cheers
    Eddy

in post 2 you also forget to mention to always bet on the zero, i assume we always bet the zero when either betting on all sleepers or only on sleepers that have hit??

which one is it

thanks for sharing your winning system!

i hope you can see what i am missing in the bet selection process.

also, how many spins have you played and tested so far?

peace amk

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  2. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    In order to effectively communicate with each other everyone needs some common vocabulary. I keep reading where you guys confuse each other especially the way many of you use the word "repeaters". When describing your bets to each other, try using the following format instead.

1. Describe your "rolling bet horizon". A rolling horizon can be any value like 1,2,3, 37, 38, etc... or even 100000 spins. Any duration that you choose.
    2. Describe your "betting threshold" as being the number of hits required below, at, or above expectation.

Now here's an example below.

"Bet on every number that has hit at expectation within a rolling horizon of 37 spins."
    This would mean bet on every number that has hit at least one or more times within the rolling 37 spin range. If the number hasn't hit, then there would be no bet. It's essentially the same thing as betting every number that has hit frequency of 1/37 or stronger. As soon as the number drops below expectation on the 37 spin horizon, it falls back off.

Another example below.

"Bet on every number that is one hit above expectation within a rolling horizon of 37 spins." Since "at expectation" means at least one hit, then one hit ABOVE expectation means two hits. So in this example the player would be betting on every number that has hit TWO or more times within the rolling horizon. It's essentially the same thing as betting every number that has hit frequency of 2/37 or stronger. As soon as the number drops below that expectation on the 37 spin horizon, it falls back off as a bet.

I hope this helps you guys.

-Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  3. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

so how has everyone doing with it? longest drawback profit etc...

4. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

Jek has moved to a private forum to continue his work with a few others. I for one would like to join their private forum. Unfortunately I don't have a way to contact him or mako.

5. theLaw

theLaw Active Member

Not to be a buzzkill, but something strange is going on here.

Over the past few months, I've been reading past posts (a decade back) on the major Roulette forums, and found that nobody.........not a single person, has come back to show proof of an HG.

Guys like :

Turbogenius

Sputnik/Ego

Priyanka

Gizmotron

Reyth

Ignatus

.......all claim to have found a working method, but not a single member has posted success. Or they claim that they use a "similar" method.....but not the same method in the thread.

In fact, John Legend's multiple methods actually looks just as legitimate as any of these member's posts when it comes to proof. There were plenty of guys who claimed success using one of JL's systems.........until the method failed.

How long can these "gurus" keep up this charade? (Turbo, for instance, has been on Roulette boards for over a decade now, and all of his public methods come with a "not the HG" disclaimer)

My point is that the optics of this are just horrible, and it's hard to believe that this isn't just attention seeking of some shape or form.

Please prove me wrong.:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  6. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Within reason and exotics Gizmo and Sputnik.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  7. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

Let's take TG for example.. I unfortunately do not know him from the very beginning. I have spent at least 20 hours googling "turbogenius roulette" scraping through as many forums as I could.. finding his profile pages, (currently working through all his stuff here) and looking at every post he makes. From what I have found, TG has said "possible holy Grail". Not "Holy Grail". Nobody that has a "holy Grail" will lay out step by step what to do. I wouldn't if I had it. These forums should be used for brainstorming. Not bashing... I haven't been on this forum for more than 2 weeks and I've got some guys on my ignore list. Personally I know Tg's math is correct. I think I know why he uses progressions (positive). I think I know why he bets between 1 and 4 numbers. I think I know how he gets those 4 numbers. I would like to work with Jek and mako and a few others to solidify my findings. OR find them false! What I don't need are people screaming the same thing over and over "it won't work!!"..

I know why Turbogenius says he will always win. Because there is a pattern that always forms. He knows how to capitalize on it. I'm on my way to doing the same. I would enjoy working with a few others on this project.

I also know why Jek decided to leave and work where the misfits are not. And it's not because the strategy does not work...

TurboGenius likes this.

8. theLaw

theLaw Active Member

9. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

I know a guy who learned a lot from johnlegend. To this day he is still living on roulette. I like TG's approach simply due to the math. So while I actually play using hit and run approaches and "rare patterns" I want and am learning about TG's pattern that always appears so I can exploit that!

10. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

i did over 300 games with pattern breaker and yes nathan detroid with your way of playing and didnt see any profits no matter what kind of money management

11. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Mansi,

Be advised that I never teach a system on forums . I might have mentioned briefly the simple MM at a baccarat thread but had given no further details .

ND

12. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

can you keep updated how your doing and do you know how many units your friend has won with pattern breaker

13. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

The guy i know is actually well known in other forums. He does not play pattern Breaker. He plays multiple ways Like JohnLegend does/did and learned a lot from him. While i learned "some" from the guy, "like hit and run", "rare patterns" etc etc, for ME it is not consistant enough. He does fine with it as he knows random Does in fact have limits... When I found out about Turbogenius saying "random has limits" I began to study him. Once I realized TG aint full of shit, I said im done going for 4 units, I need to study what limits TG has found. So thats where I am today!

mansi19896 likes this.
  14. theLaw

theLaw Active Member

See, now you're just adding to the confusion. If you're going to post, actually add the pertinent details unless you're just trolling.

You claimed that you played 300 games....

hit and run? if so what rules did you follow? (ND doesn't seem to know what you are referring to exactly)

what MM did you test? bankroll?

live wheel or RNG?

15. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

i tried do keep it short and assumed everyone here know how to play professionally disciplined

i tried 1 win per day and also few wins in day, evantually it didnt made any difference. i played just like pilot explained there.

and money management i mentioned means that on paper i tried all managements there is out there without any results.
    bankroll is irrevelant as you played so long you start to sense is this working or not

also live wheel or rng doesnt make any difference as results are same in there.

only question to continue this thread far as im concerned is would be is pilot john legend. Everyone in past years has failed with pattern breaker and been against him. You sounded also like your against it, so why you try to defend it. you should have not post reply unless your winning with it or know something me/others dont ?

16. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

M&M is all there is do know, that is the system itself, which you mentioned the book you follow. like you said any strategy doesnt matter which with right mm results are same. These are your own words

17. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Actually Pattern Breaker was full of contradictions.
    First he goes FOR the pattern then later down the pages he went AGAINST forming..
    You are expecting something to happen instead of going with the flow.

I would suggest taking a look in Gizmotrons thread and practise software. Makes much more sense.

I dont know if random has limits.
    But is sure likes repeating itself in patterns.

The key is being there and betting "accurately". Thats much more powerfull than any mm.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    mansi19896 likes this.
  18. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

If random didn't have limits, do you think we could chart graphs and predict events from it?

19. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    No.

You can't predict anything from charts or graphs. You can use the illusion of something appearing to be working by placing bets on guesses while they still work. But each new bet is just speculation. But if that next bet wins then the illusion and the speculation are in harmony. Conversely you can know when there is no harmony. It can also get mixed with good and bad for your conditions. You can never predict anything with certainty. The best thing randomness does is to stay very close to its common characteristics which it tends to do most of the times. Trying to get rich off its fringes is time consuming and takes a tremendous amount of patience.

20. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    I have one student from a year ago that proved it to me. I did not publish any of his private emails. Sorry. No proof there. There are people now trying it because I went public with a very simple to understand form of teaching it. They are showing excellent progress. Still not enough proof. I'm waiting for a small group of people that are very successful to be my proof. Do you really want proof? You know what that will mean don't you? Proof will kill off all opportunity to use it. I'm tempted to go ahead and build software that proves my method. I have stayed on the same topic for 14 years and found a way to perfect it to a point of simplicity. I don't jump far from the concepts of reading randomness. I have used a couple of two step progressions. I have always used big bets - little bets. I have always suggested attacking opportunities. I have presented the Elegant Pattern and the Global Effect from year one. I just needed to find my own cure for self control. That answer is now part of this method. I just don't think that proof is really what you want. You are one person and are not the person that worked on this for years all alone. You are just one more skeptic along the road to delivering the proof in the way that I want it delivered. All I can say, and that is speaking for myself, I want it discovered this way, with skeptics nipping at my ankles along the way. That is exactly what it is too. This is the right way to share it. Who cares how it looks? "The optics?" I'm not running for President.