1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Scams WARNING: The owner of the Top Roulette Forums, Steven George Hourmouzis, is a Convicted Scammer

Discussion in 'Roulette Scams' started by iHeartRoulette, Jun 27, 2016.

1. SteveH

SteveH Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

The admin here doesn't allow links to my websites that refute nonsense about me (he's biased). So I wrote more detail on this site here: Steven G Hourmouzis

If you're only interested in whether or not my technology works: Take options like my free trials, and test on any wheel you want. It's very easy to know the truth about what counts. See my website for a list of easy ways to see my technology works. The people attacking me don't mention these options. Also understand some people who attack me are incredibly uneducated, and may actually believe some of what they say. Yet they get even basic things wrong like misunderstanding information on my websites. There are even cases where people have impersonated me to deliberately make false statements. So there's an incredible amount of misinformation published.

If you're interested irrelevant nonsense and personal attacks: You'll need to read my entire website which address the dishonest attacks against me to fully understand the situation. The truth is beneath an elaborate web of manipulative nonsense. So you could waste days verifying everything, and still not know the truth about what matters. You're better off taking options like testing my technology for yourself on any wheel you want.​

My websites aren't hard to find. Google "[removed]" or "[removed]". But [removed] to find detailed responses to the rubbish allegations against me.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2019