1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Washoo2 on columns

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by RouletteGhost, Aug 31, 2019.

1. daveylibra

daveylibra Member

Ok thanks for the info Nathan!

2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

The bet selection for the columns with either Black or Red is OK for the single 0 as well as for the 0/00

wheel.

Enjoy .

mr j likes this.
  3. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Interesting...Ion Saliu is also believer in the last 24 spun numbers, you need approximately 40 spins to get them.
    Your assumptions Gizmo are not entirely accurate, if it fails it is because of the negative progressions applied, of course this doesn't prove that LOT is a losing proposition...
    If you'd asked me I would bet all numbers which have showed up within the last cycle of 37/38 spins, regardless of how many hits per number or how many numbers in total.
    Then I would determine a limit for my betting, that would be 26 bets within 37/38 spins and up to 36 units max bet per number.
    Next step is to wait for 1 of all those selected numbers to show up, then and ONLY then I'm going to bet my selected numbers with 1 unit each.
    If I lose I'd stop and wait for 1 of my numbers to show up, if I'd won from the 1st bet then mission accomplished and a new round begins (optionally).
    So after the 1st loss and every subsequent loss I would stop and wait for what it would have been a win, this triggers my bets and I always begin with 1 unit per number.
    When I'm down but on a winning streak, after every subsequent win I'd raise gradually the units per number with the slightly modified "Fibonacci" steps: 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21 and 36 units per number, this is a total of 8 wins in a row plus the virtual which triggers our betting, a 9 spins' streak for roughly 2/3 of the total numbers.
    We do not necessarily need 9 in a row because it is up to, which means as much till we fully recover any DD that far.
    By adding the potential profit of the "Fibonacci" progression you could determine up to which step you need to reach for a new BR high (overall profit).
    1+2+3+5+8+13+21+36 = 89 multiplied by the net profit per bet, his could be as much as 18 units or as low as 6 units net, thus from 534 up to 1,602 units should be the BR, but most likely the average of the 2 extremes.

It is HG in theory but like you've said Giz it's almost impossible (for 1 person) to chart, calculate and spread this many chips on the table AND in time.

Since you are advocating about something which we cannot verify I would like to add a similar statement such as yours;
    If a very sophisticated money management exists but not in common view then the same could be said for a certain selection, just because you don't know it and haven't discovered it, it isn't a proof that it doesn't exist.

4. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

How is slbahaha ? I did not notice him for several months .

India has been hit hard with the Wuhan virus .