1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Welcome JaoPoker Players and All Poker Players

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Aug 3, 2017.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    I'm your host, Al Spath (Teach) and I am glad have decided to use the link provided to find GamblingForums.com.

Within the "Poker" forum, you will also find an extensive amount of articles and book reviews by myself and other noted poker writers and contributors. Feel free to improve your game with a read of many informative and instructional posts already created for you:

For Example: (articles, book reviews, and poker tips)

https://www.gamblingforums.com/threads/poker-article-the-game-is-no-limit-holdem-poker.97/

https://www.gamblingforums.com/threads/book-review-the-poker-mindset.75/

https://www.gamblingforums.com/threads/tip-2-of-4-counting-omaha-straight-outs-no-need-to-count.414/

This is your opportunity to talk poker, discuss hand histories, post bad beats or great wins, and keep the conversation going (Poker).

When you arrive, please post a short hello, telling us your JaoPoker name and welcome from myself and the staff at GF who have authorized us to gather here.

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

Poker Instructor
    Link was sent via social media, hope you all will join and begin posting JaoPoker items in this post and other forums (including poker) with other posts.. thanks Al

3. TEACH (AlSpath)

Poker Instructor
    Join in on the Summer Series upcoming and the more than 150 freerolls per month.. Have some fun, enjoy the new site, ask questions here, I'm here to help all. thanks

Attached Files:

4. TEACH (AlSpath)

Poker Instructor
    Join in on the Summer Series upcoming and the more than 150 freerolls per month.. Have some fun, enjoy the new site, ask questions here, I'm here to help all. thanks

It does not matter if you are under any IBO (affiliate there), just find your friend and choose them or you can use the code I provided (see signature below).. All IBO's welcome to post about promo's and poker happenings.

Attached Files: