1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Bitcoin What are the best crypto currencies to invest in to hold until 2023?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Forum' started by TraderSmith, Apr 14, 2023.

Tags:
  1. TraderSmith

TraderSmith Member

Betting Advisor and Financial Analyst
    These are seven of the best cryptos on the market. It has been over a decade since the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first and by far most popular form of cryptocurrency in the world.
    • Bitcoin (BTC)
    • Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
    • Litecoin (LTC)
    • Ethereum (ETH)
    • Binance Coin (BNB)
    • Tron (TRX)
    • Chainlink (LINK)
    Before I continue, Incase you are worried about what all these cryptocurrencies might be heading to, DON’T GIVE UP!!! I almost gave up too until I came across [removed, pay to advertise] where I earn 40% profit on my invested cryptocurrency. I got to know more about [removed, pay to advertise] Cryptocurrency Investment Platform during my researches on how to earn more on cryptocurrency and after checking the reviews online, I was convinced enough that this is a legit platform to invest my crypto and so far, it has been good experience. You can also check them out if you are interested to earn more aside your daily business.

Please Note: This is me just telling you about my personal experience so far so good about investing on the only legit cryptocurrency investment platform I have seen online, I am in no way trying to advertise or give you a financial advise on how to spend your money. You can make your research and if you find the platform deem fit then you can go ahead just like I did.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2023
  2. DomniCruper

DomniCruper New Member

ETH, Dash, maybe Moreno

3. CharlieSummers

CharlieSummers New Member

Always loved Solana since it hasnt failed me yet. Binance is currently having problems so we'll see. BTC MIGHT pump but lets wait on January if there would be good news ;) Hoping these coins stay strong in the years to come LFG!