1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Tom Kupec, May 8, 2019.

1. Tom Kupec

Tom Kupec New Member

Gambler
    Anyone have any good info on theScore app? I hear they trade publicly on the Vancouver exchange... I did some research and saw that it’s currently at $0.36. I also saw that they announced that they’ll be partnering with the Monmouth racetrack and taking action on their new app . You guys think it’s worth investing in?

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

Numerous brokers will charge you commission over the spread you pay to execute your exchanges. What you have to take a gander at is the absolute expense to exchange to ensure you are getting the best worth execution so you have the most obvious opportunity with regards to profiting on your account. A few brokers have resorted to charging customers to pull back their own money. This stunning strategy frequently puts customers off attempting to pull back their funds in light of the extra expenses. 3% has been known about and in the event that you are being charged these kinds of expenses, at that point you really ought to be searching for another broker. You better be looking out for these things.