1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex What Fears are holding you back in life?

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by EXpRINCE, Jan 15, 2019.

1. EXpRINCE

EXpRINCE Guest

Particularly,in your career as a trader...or/and in your life in general.Fears that hinder your performance and actually withhold you from being/becoming your best????
    WHO KNOWS MAYBE WE COULD HELP YOU.
    (The very same fear holding you back could actually be something that i/we went through and defeated in our lifes and trading journey's in here.)

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

Undoubtedly; in any case, the greatest fear I am being told by traders is that they are out and out scared to lose their well deserved money, and to be very fair, aren't we as a whole scared to lose our money trading in the markets? What's more, the appropriate response is Yes… until we fabricate our trading edge and change our outlook.

3. Mark Ford

Mark Ford New Member

Most of the trader hold back because of the fear of losses. But loss is the common factor in forex market. If you can't face the loss than this market is not for you. I am also a trader. I always believe in me while I am trading. i always think about loss while I am trading in the market. It makes me strong to make e better plan. My broker [removed] helps me a lot to keep confidence about my strategy. When I face loss, I always try to recover it and transform it into profit rather than having fear.

4. Jenny Bane

Jenny Bane Member

When any new trader wants to invest in forex, he will have probably little practical knowledge about the trading process and the market. It is very much needed for the new comer to operate a demo account before he invest into the market. By using demo account he can get practical knowledge about trade and market. When I was thinking to invest in forex, at first i created a demo account in [removed, pay to advertise], where i could learn all the basics of the trading policy. It helped me a lot.