1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette What if I told you...

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Oct 29, 2016.

1. SteveH

SteveH Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

Caleb, I doubt that. No VB player could ever have timings accurate to 1ms, while having accurate algorithms to deal with the wheel's dynamic nature. You're not the only one with experience.

2. Armitage Shanks

Armitage Shanks Active Member

[​IMG]

Couldnt resist one more dig at RG as that really is me done!
    As for the Avatar? well besides it being one of my kids favorite shows it was how i felt coming on here with my martingale type systems :oops:

3. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    The only main advantage here is that a system isn't a computer and can be openly played at any roulette table.
    It doesn't require a bias wheel and it breaks no rules.
    It works against RNG or actual spins at a table.
    I'm not sure why there isn't more focus among the "people who know" away from the complicated or "covert" ways of winning aside from the fact that they have been told that it's impossible and they believe that.

4. SteveH

SteveH Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

Computers don't require a "biased" or "flawed" wheel, unless they have a basic algorithm. The calculations just need to be more extensive. With my hybrid computer, generally we don't bother checking things like dominant diamonds anymore - unless we have a reasonable selection of wheels. We just assume we can beat it and proceed.

If you can beat RNG, consider my offer of $100k to buy the system.

TurboGenius likes this.
  5. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Turbo,

What you call a winning method probably isn't really what an AP would call a winning method. We rely on winning hundreds or even thousands of units over a long session. Not just one or two.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  6. Exoter175

Exoter175 Member

I found this link and this forum from Reddit, and I'm waiting for the "approach" for this system. Bookmarking for safe keeping, and because Mickey Crimm posts on this forum, I just found out.

7. System Gambler

System Gambler New Member

Pro-Gamblers.com
    Turbo:
    Is your game mechanical or do you have to assess about certain conditions when playing or increasing bet amounts?
    Am I right that you refer to math of statistics?

gizmotron likes this.

8. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    This thread started out as a question that was a trick question. There is no mathematical positive result progression. You are supposed to know that. You are supposed to tell TG that it's a stupid question. He's fishing.

9. Spider

Spider Active Member Founding Member

Well at least it gave us something to debate (whether it is possible or not!) unlike this wankfest we are being subjected too.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2016
  10. TurboGenius

It will be cleaned up soon.

Wow - "you are supposed to" is used a lot there gizmo. How about to you then - "You're supposed to think about what I said instead of tell others what you believe is impossible.".
    If I were selling something, I would expect to be nailed to the wall for a thread like this - but I'm not.
    Besides, I'm sure Spider can think for himself and read things without being told what he's supposed to think and say lol.

Spider likes this.
  11. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Turbo,

Glad to hear that this thread is about to be cleaned up. Let them rant some where else even where the sun don`t shine.

A decent subject until the wise guys showed up.

12. gizmotron

Retired
    TG, I have been nailed down about selling something. It's all out there if you want it for free. It's all organized and completely spelled out if you want it all convenient in one place, including several versions of supporting software that completely demonstrate it. Nothing is kept back anywhere.

I know for a fact that you don't have a mathematical progression that works like you claim. It's your claim that is the scam. What puzzles me is why. Why would you tease people and then give nothing, being that you are so upstanding and all that? Give up some real information or accept your baloney festival affectation.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  13. TurboGenius

give nothing ?
    You don't read my posts I suppose - it's all defined clearly.
    The fact that I didn't put it one convenient package for you isn't my problem.

14. RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost Well-Known Member

Agrees

Its the idea, theory that is what matters

It doesn't have to be a system with rules. Don't get me wrong, that would be cool. But I won't beg or make an issue of it

The idea is good enough.

15. gizmotron

Retired
    Of course the Postmodern Subjective view. Dreaming of Utopia in gambling skills sounds almost magical.

"Postmodern Theory – A Broad and Ambiguous View of Reality
    Postmodern theory is a broad and somewhat ambiguous belief system tied to the philosophical and cultural reaction to the convictions of Modernism (sometimes equated with Humanism). Postmodernism is the philosophical proposal that reality is ultimately inaccessible by human investigation, that knowledge is a social construction, that truth-claims are political power plays, and that the meaning of words is to be determined by readers not authors. In brief, Postmodern theory sees reality as what individuals or social groups make it to be."

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
  16. gizmotron

Retired
    So someone here can easily state or demonstrate your mathematical progression that works. Great. Let's see that. (crickets)

17. TurboGenius

If someone wanted to, I'm sure they could.
    Steps on your crickets. You should spray for those lol

18. gizmotron

Retired
    This thread still has crickets. Where are those that have faithfully followed your teachings with a simple to understand explanation of this wonderful progression that defies all logic? If this goes on much longer, I could only surmise that you have no faithful followers or that they too are enjoying your yearly baloney festival. Both could be true however. The followers could be in your mind and they could be enjoying it to boot.

19. TurboGenius

They aren't posting - why would they ? Would you like to see my Gmail inbox ? Or do you think that the world revolves around posts on a internet forum. lol
    You don't have to "surmise" anything - you've already had your opinion about me set in stone from day 1.
    So pretending there is some event that would make you decide that what you've already thought is now the truth is nonsense. Carry on.
    Whatever you do - don't waste your time trying to think about what I've said.

20. gizmotron

Retired
    OK Genius, The crickets are in your head. It's Bugsy-G for now on. I had no idea that you would be stuck on systems for all these years. Your reputation was for crash testing mechanical systems. Now you use an undisclosed private email account as proof that you have claimed to have beaten mathematics with a progression. And that's including ignorance of the only mathematician that could lend you credence to it regarding any truth. So now we have a new iconoclastic visionary of mathematics. Are you a candidate for the Fields Medal in 2018?