1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette What if...

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by BlueAngel, Mar 25, 2017.

1. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Someone is hungry!:)

Attached Files:

2. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Blue,

It looks like you took a series of articles, that have nothing to do with roulette, combined them together, and then went back and inserted or replaced some words with the words roulette, player, and or wheel. It's just plain goofy. While it may seem hypnotic to the flat earth fools on roulette cc and roulette 30, it's only good for some laughs here.

Did you take lessons on how to use articles and phrases out of context from XXVV?

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  3. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Try to perceive the minor cycles of 4 spins in a retrospective fashion...if we are looking to predict every 4th spin, focus on each 4th result and try to answer the question ''why I'd have bet this in regards with the 3 previous spins/results?''.
    Can you realize the consistent connection?
    Another way to look at it is by expecting 1 repeat (minimum) of a sector for every 4 successive spins.
    For example I make the last spun number the center of my 9 sector bet, let's say the 2nd result is out of this range therefore my 2nd bet would be the previous 9 sector plus the new which its center is the new number.
    If another number spun outside our 2 x 9 sectors then this time we should place one more 9 sector centralized at the 3rd consecutive outcome plus the two previous 9 sectors for a total of 27 numbers/pockets bet.
    Like in advantage play, we are looking for 1,2 or 3 dominant sectors/deflectors, if you see that all 4 of them are equal/leveled then this is not the place and the time you should bet.
    Move on and take your business elsewhere, apply this betting methodology when and as long as it works, if result alter against us then our immediate response is to change too (time and/or place and/or method).

4. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

The method above is crued, further refinement needed in order to realize greater accuracy.
    Out of the 4 cardinal poles of 90 degrees (9 pockets) 3 are active and we should focus, the 2nd which is the middle pole is the Center Of Rotation.
    The 3rd is our prediction which completes the minor cycle.
    You've to remove any mental barriers about what's possible, fail to do so and you'd be banging in the dark!

5. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Blue,

Show some data that supports your absurd claims.

6. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    Ermmm...Blue? Where's your data?

7. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

3 points, 2 distances, 1 prediction...the million dollars question is: which one is the lucky number??!

Believe me or not I don't give a dime because I've found it, I've discover it!
    I don't need progression with such prediction accuracy.

8. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    b08ce7484e8598628a8e207a7f4c7f80_400x400.jpg

Attached Files:

Fossell likes this.
  9. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

According to you everyone who's doing well is a secret screwl, why people like you are so suspicious and don't want to accept that there could be 1 per million fortunate individuals who make a living out of gambling?
    Afterall isn't you who claims so?
    So perhaps you think you are the only one in the globe, right?
    I just want to let you know that your way is becoming more and more obsolete, thus a professional gambler should maintain a variety of weapons and keep them sharp.
    By maintaining an analogue perception in a digital world you are making your life harder.
    I know, old habits die hard but we are what we do and it's never too late to learn and do something new.

Attached Files:

10. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    That's why so many "professional Advantage players" hang out of forums where they mostly talk about roulette systems and other ways to play - they know "their" way of doing it has a dim future.

11. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

That's why I consider flexibility and alternative options to be of the utmost importance.

"Fail to plan it's planned to fail"

"No wind is favorable when you don't know to which port you are sailing"

"It's simple to complicate something and complicated to simplify it"

"In general is bad plan the one which cannot be altered"

"Conquers the one who endures"

12. laqlaq1

laqlaq1 New Member

At least you are being honest and finally admitting that you think you have magic powers/ESP that allow you to beat roulette

13. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

How can you tell? Do I know you?