1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery what lottery sites you use?

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by Jessie123, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Jessie123

Jessie123 New Member

Hello everyone! I love to play lottery, and I wish to find some good and matured lottery services) For now, I use only http://lotterysonline.co.uk/ since its new and I guess that someone will win there soon) So... Any good lottery recommendations?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2017
  2. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

Through years of researching and practising, i finally find a method of buying pick 3 ,which can boost your odds and eliminate unnesseary numbers.It reqiures lots of statistics and understanding the 49% 65% odds. English is not my first language but i believe I can explain them clearly to sb I can trust.
    To predict 10 nums in Three Drums, one actually don't have to pay attenton to them all. just 2 numbers are enough.
    I am very anticipated to know sb who shares the great passion andinterst in pick 3 or 5.
    Contact me ,friends in USA