1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex What's a realistic annual return for a professional trader?

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by lucacol, Feb 27, 2015.

1. lucacol

lucacol Guest

What would be a realistic annual return for a professional trader? (in percentage)

I ask this because there are a ton of sites where you can find the same things:

Technical Analysis (Bollinger Bands, Moving Averages, Fibonacci, etc.)
    Money Management (what is the Risk: Reward, investing 2% of capital, etc.)
    Psychology (mental attitude, zen, self-discipline, etc.)
    Some mention of Fundamental Analysis

But anyone who publishes an example of annual yield.

So I decided to open a poll trying to put more percentages options

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

Fundamental traders prefer to exchange dependent on news and other monetary and political information; technical traders prefer technical analysis instruments, for example, Fibonacci retrenchments and different indicators to forecast market developments. Most traders utilize a mix of the two. No issue what your style, it is significant you utilize the apparatuses available to you to discover potential trading openings in moving markets.

3. Jenny Bane

Jenny Bane Member

Earning in forex can be easy if you follow the rules and regulation of forex. If you don't follow the rules, Your investment can put you in danger. Little knowledge about forex can bring loss for you. It will be good if you proceed with a plan to make profit. Your broker can help you to make the plan. I am currently trading with [removed]. they help me while i am trading in the market. I love to trade with them because of their tight spreads and dynamic leverage.

4. Diego San

Diego San Member

While you can utilize any strategy and method today to exchange the Forex market, three fundamental day trading strategies are utilized by retail Forex traders from home: breakout trading, trend-following trading, and counter-trend trading. In the accompanying lines, we'll dive further into every one of them. To turn into a day trader from home, you have to rehearse the next day trading methods until you ace them.