1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex When does the market actually react to news releases?

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by justin7, Mar 13, 2015.

1. justin7

justin7 Guest

It seems some days the market will coincide with a news release and move along with it for a session or even for a day following into the next sessions around the world and then other times it's basically ignored. Sometimes it's followed for a brief period and sometimes it's followed for a long time as I said. How do you know when the market will actually follow the fundamenal or numbered data?

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

Dissimilar to the past where you could just exchange currency, nowadays brokers are permitted to exchange over capital market by means of a solitary forex account. It is therefore critical to pick a broker who offers expansive inclusion, for example, wandering in stock files, precious metals, wares, Bitcoin, securities among numerous other, to increase your odds of making benefits from your well-deserved money.

3. Nathan

Nathan Member

The forex market's initial reaction to a news release usually lasts from 30 minutes to two hours, but the broader impact can last for days.

4. George45

George45 Member

This is the catch of it, I am not sure anyone can tell for sure. But what I have noticed is that anytime there is a big news impact the market always does massive profits on sell.