1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Who here wins everyday?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Zhang Wei, May 7, 2024.

1. Zhang Wei

Zhang Wei Active Member

People who wins everyday are gods. Please intro yourself. I would like to seek your advice.

2. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

mikhail is only one now who mentioned been winning past few years. He posted the filters. if we cannot make it happen even now we never will

3. johnRF

johnRF New Member

software helps me make a profit

4. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Only bulls-shit artist like the dumbske claim to just win day after day. Getting clipped and dealing with it realistically is part of winning, hey hey.

Zhang Wei likes this.
  5. johnRF

johnRF New Member

Who is?

6. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

He's the third dumbest cat in the joint hey hey.

7. Zhang Wei

Zhang Wei Active Member

I hope he explains what short sequences, 4 & 6 exit maps are. I don't understand what he's talking about. I need help improving my bet selection. Also need his advice on what to do on good days & bad days. Realistic professional gamblers will have those & not win all the time. Scammers & mathematician losers are equally bad at offering anything useful.

8. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

do pro gamblers even exist. do you have proof. I have also won thousands units til it all came down. With big bucks it could been millions. Can i call myself professional because of it. I dont think so
    you must win daily for 10 years maybe?

9. Zhang Wei

Zhang Wei Active Member

I believe pro gamblers exist. Mikhail could be 1 of them. Don't have to win daily as long as average positive monthly. I think you can be considered pro once you are able to do it for a living.

10. Duongban1984

Duongban1984 Member

I win 10 days and lose 1 day. But the amount of money lost that day is equal to 20-30 days of winning. If I win 30 days, the 31st day I lose will be equal to the winning amount in 60 days. I don't understand myself. Is it me, or is it my negative system?

11. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

how many units i should win for this to happen. I have used with it 20 unit session bankroll and virtually im up 1000 units already

Last edited: May 8, 2024
  12. mansi19896

mansi19896 Active Member

after 1 year of results you should know is it worth it

13. Zhang Wei

Zhang Wei Active Member

Enough to replace your day job monthly salary. But wow, 20 unit bankroll and up 1000 units? You have a winning approach already. Good job. Keep it up.

14. baccarou

baccarou Active Member

One of the problems with negative progressions is that they give you a false sense of security in the short term. You can keep on winning with them but the day is coming when whichever one you are using will wipe you out. How many of those winning days are going down to the wire?
    I wouldn't feel comfortable relying on a negative progression to get me out of jail every time because it won't.

Less is more. I bet fewer hands waiting to see if a few things are happening before I dip my toe. If it's working, I increase my bets, if it's losing I flat bet until I quit and wait for the next opportunity. It's not new but a lot of players don't realize how powerful this MM strategy is. You are in control because things can't get out of hand too quickly and if things are just plain not happening/working, you don't have to sit there like a dummy. The way you are going to capitalize on this is by looking for something/anything which is dominating a section of the shoe. If you are on the ball, you can make enough in one of these sections to get ahead and quit for the day and a losing day will definitely not wipe out 10, 20 or 30 days worth of winnings.

cheers

asymbacguy likes this.

15. joe6ok

joe6ok New Member

Hi Baccarou,
    Good advice. I was wondering do you go by Winbacc when you were at BTC?

16. baccarou

baccarou Active Member

Hello Joe6ok,

I was a member there around 4/5 years ago and just went under my real name (Alan) I was planning on joining up again just to read how things have evolved over there but unfortunately will have to put that on the back burner for a few months because my health isn't that great at the moment.

cps10 likes this.
  17. judge

judge Active Member

Wishing you the best with your health!

18. joe6ok

joe6ok New Member

19. joe6ok

joe6ok New Member

I hope you will recover soon Alan, stay positive..

20. Trung Nguyen

Trung Nguyen Member

I just hope I could win 20 days/month. That's ok for my BM & MM to get profit monthly.