1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Why i can not promote roulette software?

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by BGM4K, Dec 26, 2018.

1. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

I am very glad to hear such a response from you people. Let me continue by those issues you have mentioned in the comments. I was touched by the point, about golden goose, but i do not rememberwriting, that you will buy a win in a lotery if you use calculator, wich we have created. You are able to make an egg out of it, but it is work, diving between calculators.

First i want to explain how it works. Well i see you do hope about one working calculator system which will do all the work and that is it. Sorry, such programming would make a ticket to ride too expensive. At the meantime calculator measures the corners and frequencies, and where the energy gathers the most.

Secondly, why it is hard to come a winner online i believe there is rng and aairo ball involved, so finding where and when to play is pretty big point. I prefer tables with 1000 players would ease a situation on rng issue and other automatation.

Third point of no winning is simple overplaying. If you do math, even progressive play requires time and investment. You have to decide with calculator will work for you. This means first of all corners between numbers sould be found in a working condition, then you dive into detailed counting of that corner or you may continue just from overview analysis. When you start to play day and night too intensive play may ruin healthy understanding of what is going on and you loose again because you are tired.

All this is known from previous experience maybe to many gamblers. What i see very often x5 x10 from starting bankroll on live dealer tables. What i lack is progressiveness and sometimes just drift from many good bets not taken seriously. I am starting to thing about selling accounts, because i lack personal attributions to control myself perfectly all the playing time. Maybe there are people who might do better. These are the reasons, i see calculator very interesting, it does show the outcome but you coud not let yourself slipping or run away from clear understanding into testing and testing everything all the time. This was my loosing-testing experiences. I never won from my own betting, only from calculations.

Now about the numbers and sequencies you gave. I hope it is one zero roulette. i could make everything for american double zero as well but additional programming needed and one zero is pretty enough at the time.

sequence one: 21/12/13/7/33/23/18/22/20/33/29/20/36/14/18/. - on this sequence i would bet on a line with three numbers 19, 20, 21 for twentytwo numbers ahead or i would skip more numbers, because it was not very high rank for betting on it. 5, 14, 23, 32 would be my second betting favourite option but i would not trust in rank for betting on them progressively for sixteen numbers ahead.

sequence two: 1/5/2/19/10/19/0/00/19/31/29/19/0/7/7/11/4/0/14/22/8 - this is a double zero sequence so i am unable to calculate it.

I would appreciate more questions from you or more sequences. Sorry for those who i did not answer. I do not see myself as a scammer, because it would be me who was scammed the most, but i see it as investment into calculations balancing and testing.

I have attached view from analysis view, to determine which corner is active.

Attached Files:

2. Benas

Benas Active Member

Looking for peoples who play better...
    All are nice, but all must have its reason. Ball stand in some pocket, not because before was this or another number... reason, of all that is some other...

3. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

the reason why i am measuring where to bet by the previous numbers is corners. others name it algorythm, but i prefer to call it frequency. counting corners or distancies between numbers and finding middle point, then projecting them onto the roulette and calculating sum from number groups. If some positive evidence is picked, you have some quarantee for a period of dealer change or few hours. Depending on who is influencing frequencies. Is it personal or public (cosmic) attributes.

4. Sharptracker

Sharptracker Well-Known Member

@BGM4K

This is the 22 number following the serie i gave you :6/35/10/31/33/26/27/22/19/30/23/14/28/21/29/6/22/27/25/36/0/25

As you can see you hit twice but as you must know random could be more efficient than 2 hits on 22 spins also...

Here's another serie for you (from another day and yes on a single 0 wheel) 12/19/14/21/33/2/10/25/12/12/6/8/24/25/36/...

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  5. Benas

Benas Active Member

Looking for peoples who play better...
    If you do some calculations to predict the coming number so which are your results?
    Because now for me looks like trying predict will be snow tomorrow acordingly color of the dress on the girl which I see...
    Are no relationship between past numbers and next numbers.
    Are bias play, but that is other. Not know how long you are in this game, but I am more than 20 years and know most of the famous players, some even personally.
    But real winners are only these who play VB, bias, or RC ...

6. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

about the sequence 12/19/14/21/33/2/10/25/12/12/6/8/24/25/36/ i have not decided where to bet on time so i would skip a few numbers more. but after switching between calculators i would be interested in betting on 6,4,8,3,33 for twelve progressed numbers, but the corner i see from the sequence would need more testing time before i could decide fast and asure.

My conclusion is i would skip this sequence for a 5 more numbers.

7. Sharptracker

34/20/29/14/25-5numbers skiped-0/18/0/0/33/0/0/2/28/25/20/20

So you have one hit here with 33, I wish you predicted 0 but nevermind.

Do you have any idea why you play with the odds in your favour? or why the odds of the game are modified? Do you have any idea of the edge your system prodive?

Here's another sequence for you...4/36/31/1/21/29/33/2/35/6/23/11/5/36/19/...

8. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

what do you mean odds are modified and in my favour?

I would bet on 25, 26, 27 line for twentytwo numbers progressed

9. Sharptracker

24/32/17/22/19/22/5/35/18/18/9/24/10/23/18/9/6/35/33/16/28/29 is the following sequence...

No hit here...

What i mean by playing is odd in his favour is the main aim player should have, instead to try to find a way to hit a number, try to find a way to beat the fact that you 're paid x35 while there are 37 numbers...this is the real deal.

10. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

i do calculate only on numbers and places to hit. if no hit, this means a bad calculator was chosen. it is the main task indeed. What i offer is a bunch of calculation systems to hit on places or number groups.

11. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    BGM4k,

Why do you feel that your "calculator" works? Is it because you feel that it tells you when a bet is due to hit?

12. Sharptracker

Once i met a guy that was using indicators to chose what to bet... the indicator tells you what 10 numbers bet you should do...You had to chose one indicator at first among 5 other indicators, then 10, then 20, then 50 and then among 100 other indicators. And actually it becomes obvious at the end that one indicator will perform much more than some others... The problem is that you're still unable even if you chose this indicator to say WHEN and HOW it will manifest...

But GL anyway

13. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

this is up to the user to choose between them, i may provide a teaching. i do not believe in a need of many indicators, but for the testing purposes i keep up to 30 indicators, but for the end user purposes i would suggest 5 indicators. you may find another sequence if you like.

14. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    BGM4k,

Are your indicators supposed to determine when numbers are "due" to hit?

15. Sharptracker

Sure here's another serie 7/6/34/17/20/7/11/23/27/34/24/10/21/34/19/...

16. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

i see the outcome and many positive results, sometimes i miss to pick a right indicator. so i know it works, but to come a winner from roulette you need a skill of logic and intuition to choose. the calculator calculates every possible corner, so it is just about right decision.

I would bet on 22,18,29,7,28 for eight numbers progressed ahead

17. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler
    What does the calculator calculate???

18. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

calculator measures the waves between corners / distancies from one numbet to another. so you can dtermine and predict a hot spot by yourself. i add a picture of mulpiple corner waves on the same graph. below you see a cut of roulette wheel. so this one determines the corners or you may use it to hit a place on a roulette wheel.

Attached Files:

19. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Shoe Cobbler

What do you mean by distances? Why bet a corner?

20. BGM4K

BGM4K Member

distance is a distance between two numbers. lets say 0 and 2 has a distancie of 6 numbers. you go from 0 to 2 in 6 numbers. and this is a corner of 60 degrees. calculator calculates corners and distancies in particular way.